X-Men: The Last Stand---Best Movie Ever!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I just got done seeing the movie earlier this afternoon....

AND IT WAS GREAT!!!!!:crazy:

My brother, a big comic book collector, was a little surprised by the way some of the characters went out, and I'll admit that I was too. I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but I almost cried during a couple of scenes that involved Professor Xavier and Jean Grey (who was under the "Phoenix" persona throughout almost the entire movie), especially with Jean's last scene, seeing as how she's my favorite X-Man.:cry:

But, nevertheless, X-Men: The Last Stand had to be the greatest comic book film I've seen yet (at least for "Marvel" standards)! I have never in my life been so proud to be a comic book fan. Seeing this movie was a special thing for my brother and me, because we're usually so isolated from each other and I've surprisingly gained a whole new respect for him after seeing this great film.

Can't wait 'til Superman Returns....literally!!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
44 million on friday alone, wow! I can't wait for Superman either.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
44 million on friday alone, wow! I can't wait for Superman either.
It broke the opening record of the first Spider-Man movie! That's pretty impressive for a "Marvel" movie that inspired all the successful "Marvel" movies we've seen since 2000.

I just wish that that they could've shown the trailer to Superman Returns at the theater that we went to see the movie in. They did, however, show the trailer for Marvel's next great superhero flick, Ghost Rider, which comes out February 2007 (four months before Spider-Man 3 gets released). That'll be exciting, too.:smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think I'm seeing X3 during the week, I haven't seen the first 2 so I just hope I know what's going on

RedDragon

Reaction score
MIDNIGHT SHOWING LAST THURSDAY, IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!:zany:

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
Saw it last night and thought it was great! Does anyone know are they only making three, because the ending left me wondering...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
dizzyizzy said:
Saw it last night and thought it was great! Does anyone know are they only making three, because the ending left me wondering...
They say if it's a huge success--and I mean huge--then they will "possibly" make a fourth movie. But seeing as how it has made approximately $107 million, I don't see how they can't make a fourth movie.

And, as far as that "secret ending" goes, that was a perfect way of opening the door for a fourth movie. If you're confused as to what happened, just remember what Xavier taught his students in that one scene.:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I actually wish it was the last one. I dont think any movie should go pass three.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I actually wish it was the last one. I dont think any movie should go pass three.
I thought the same thing. But if you have successful franchises such as X-Men or even Harry Potter, then it's okay to go past three.:smile:

Well, it's in! X-Men: The Last Stand has made $120 million on this Memorial Day weekend!

Beat that, Da Vinci Code!:stick_out_tongue:

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
muppetwriter Quote:

And, as far as that "secret ending" goes, that was a perfect way of opening the door for a fourth movie. If you're confused as to what happened, just remember what Xavier taught his students in that one scene.
Is this the part that was after the credits? I heard on the radio today that there was an extra part at the end, but I didn't get to see it! If someone could tell me what happened without ruining it for everyone else, that would be awesome!:smile: