1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

X-Men: The Last Stand---Best Movie Ever!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muppetwriter, May 27, 2006.

1. muppetwriter

muppetwriter Active Member

Actually...this isn't much of a disappointment, because I hear the same guys that.....ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!....."deaged" Ian McKellen in a flashback scene from the movie are going to do the same to him in the "Magneto" spin-off. So, Ian McKellen is going to be playing a younger version of himself, meaning that they're not going to get some young guy (thank goodness!).:)

Oh, and this might be off-topic, but I hear that the Silver Surfer is definitely going to be in the sequel to Fantastic Four.
  2. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Here's what is happening to Xavier in the comics- Due to Decimation( Long stroy) Xavier has lost his powers(See "X-Men:Deadly Genesis #5). And to make things worse for him, Scott just plain and simply told him to leave the mansion(See "X-Men:Deadly Genesis #6). This may cause division among the X-Men(See upcoming issues of Uncanny X-Men and X-Men),
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think that is a good thing there won't be a fourth movie. A spin-off is is certainly not a new Idea, but it is something else besides a sequel.
  4. muppetwriter

muppetwriter Active Member

I wonder if the spin-off for Magneto is going to be set in the same timeframe as the prologue to the movie. If they're going to have McKellen play a younger version of his character, they might as well have the spin-off be set in 1986 or ten years earlier than that.
  5. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I really liked how my three favorite X-Men characters, Iceman, Kirry Pryde, and Angel, were given chances to shine, despite not having very much screen time.
  6. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

I'm glad Clolosuss(spelling?) got more screen time in this movie.
  7. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

He barely had any lines, though.

Oh, and here's a theory about Magneto. Spoilers ahead.

He's not cured, that much is kind of obvious. When Beast sunk the darts into Magneto, they never actually touched him. I don't believe for a second that Magneto is the kind of guy who would let his guard down. He probably wears a metal plate under his suit... that would also explain a scene where he was flying without standing on any metal.