1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

X-Muppets

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by JanicePepper, Jan 31, 2010.

1. JanicePepper

JanicePepper New Member

I'll post some new Muppets as Sailor Moon characters shortly. Until then, here's some stuff I did a long time ago. I drew Muppets dressed like X-Men characters.

I drew Piggy as Jean Grey. Or rather, Jean Pink. I had a recolor somewhere of her as Dark Phoenix. If I can't find it, I'll just recolor. Easily done on computer. Looking back, I don't think I got her snout just right, but you can tell who it is.
    [​IMG]

And if Piggy is Jean Grey, of course Kermit is Cyclops! I call him Cy-Frog. Yeah, I did this a long time ago, before I figured out how to do Kermit's head right. I still like the way I did the visor, though.
    [​IMG]

Now something for all the Floyd/Janice shippers! Janice as Rogue and Floyd as Gambit. I came up with Vogue and Racket as parody names. I think I may have made Janice a bit too tall and curvy. More like Rogue than like Janice in that department. I like her "pucker up!" expression, though.
    [​IMG]

Gonzo was pretty easy to make over into Nightcrawler, or "Nightweirdo" I call him. He's blue and fuzzy to start with. Just had to give him the legs, the tail, the ears, a set of fangs and make his eyes yellow. All he needs now is a German accent! I put in a yellow cloud effect to make it look like he just Bamfed in.
    [​IMG]

More later!