X-Muppets

JanicePepper

Reaction score
I'll post some new Muppets as Sailor Moon characters shortly. Until then, here's some stuff I did a long time ago. I drew Muppets dressed like X-Men characters.

I drew Piggy as Jean Grey. Or rather, Jean Pink. I had a recolor somewhere of her as Dark Phoenix. If I can't find it, I'll just recolor. Easily done on computer. Looking back, I don't think I got her snout just right, but you can tell who it is.

And if Piggy is Jean Grey, of course Kermit is Cyclops! I call him Cy-Frog. Yeah, I did this a long time ago, before I figured out how to do Kermit's head right. I still like the way I did the visor, though.

Now something for all the Floyd/Janice shippers! Janice as Rogue and Floyd as Gambit. I came up with Vogue and Racket as parody names. I think I may have made Janice a bit too tall and curvy. More like Rogue than like Janice in that department. I like her "pucker up!" expression, though.

Gonzo was pretty easy to make over into Nightcrawler, or "Nightweirdo" I call him. He's blue and fuzzy to start with. Just had to give him the legs, the tail, the ears, a set of fangs and make his eyes yellow. All he needs now is a German accent! I put in a yellow cloud effect to make it look like he just Bamfed in.

More later!