1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Yay for video stores selling old VHS

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by goldenarrow05, Jun 7, 2004.

1. goldenarrow05

goldenarrow05 New Member

My local Movie Gallery recently put most of their VHS' up for sale and over the past week i have bought their entire stock of Muppet VHS' I didnt own which included:

The Muppet Movie (I know, I call myself a fan and I didnt own this :zany: )

Muppet Treasure Island (same as above)

The Great Muppet Caper (you all hate me by now)

Muppet Family Christmas (Edited but oh well, i have a mostly unedited version recorded)

Muppet Classic Theater ( heard its no good but oh well)

Muppet Christmas Carol

prices were really good, all under 6 dollars and they were buy 2 get one free so i only payed for 4 of them. Thanks for letting me share my find with you all! :)

2. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

My Movie gallery Put out a lot of there old movies too!!!! I picked up 4 muppet playhouse vidios (County Music, Weird Stuff, Muppet Reaview, and the Kermit and Piggy Store). I wonder how many other Movie Gallery's are going out of Busnuse? :confused:

3. goldenarrow05

goldenarrow05 New Member

Mine isnt going out of buisness, they are just trying to make room.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Ohh sorry. Alot of Movie Gallerys in my state (SC) Are Closing