1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Yay! I just got my DVDs

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Jennifer12, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Jennifer12

Jennifer12 New Member

Okay, I know I'm behind, but I was finally able to justify the extravagance of buying the Muppet Show DVDs from Time-Life. It took me a while to talk myself into it, and I didn't spend the extra money for the last five discs (now regretting it) but I LOVE THEM!!!!! I'm savoring them, only watching one or two episodes each night.

Oddly, friends, family and co-workers don't understand my excitement. I knew you folks would! Just had to share.

Does anyone know if additional episodes will be released?

2. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

I read somewhere (maybe here) that more will be released late this year. I bet they do it in time for Christmas. :)
    I know how you feel I got mine right after Christmas this year and watched one DVD every night before going to bed. My family thought I was a little off my rocker but I went to sleep smiling every night.