Yes, it's a newbie!

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Hello peoples! This is just a message to introduce myself to you lovely lot!
I'm a 17 year old girl from England, and am a huge fan of the Muppets - particularly Beaker!
I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll leave it there, before I start rambling any more! L:embarrassed:ok forward to meeting you all!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Tony and I'm a muppeholic.

Welcom. Just remember rule five, there will be no abusing the students if there is anybody looking.

And have fun.

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Hey! I take it you're a Monty Python fan too, eh? I LOVE those guys! :smile:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I'm glad you caught the reference. Very happy. And surprised. Being 17 and all.

We'll get along fine :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello Tony. Welcome to "MUPPET CENTRAL" *echos through the halls* Just sit back and relax. Will do everything to make u fill at home. Oh watch out for Baby Animal He's a little coo-coo. Oh Hi Baby Animal. *sarcastley* Were Weird, COO-COO, CRAZY and A little ZANY. So watch out. We get out of hand here but hey what else is there to do. *runs off screaming in high pitched sound* :excited:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Ummmm.... Tony = Baby Animal. Miss Beaker is the Newbie. I don't think her name is Tony, unless it's with an i.

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Nah, my name's Kayleigh - more commonly known as Pip (or Jimlad, if you've been bowling with me! :big_grin: )

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Miss_Beaker said:
from England
Well Chris, she won't be 17 forever, but being from England, that's a little harder to overcome. On the plus side, she likes muppets and Monty Python. You going to London anytime soon?