Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Guess what?! I JUST GOT BANNED FROM A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE HATES ME!!!! I FEEL SO FREE!!! SCREW THOSE JERKS!!!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Geeblerz Snowthy, this is good news...? Well, yeah, those dumb *beeps* were jerks anyhow. It's good you dont have to deal with it anymore :smirk:

EDIT: Woah, I just looked over there. They ARE sick folk! You poor kiddo, here you are apologizing and they STILL treat you like crap! Aw, poor Sneeblerz! :cry: :sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're better off without them D'Snowth. Stick with us. We love you buddy.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree, stick around with us where the muffins are a plenty and you know that we like you! So, would you like blueberry or chocolate chip today?

MGov

Reaction score
What forum did you get banned from?

If you don't want to mention it here, you can PM me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MGov, it was a Whose Line Torrents forum.

This news just in: those jerks actually deleted my whole account there now!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
yay freedom. ^^

Should I bother looking at the site? From what other people have said they sound pretty mean. :/ So stay here Snowth, we've got muffins and penguins (but don't eat the penguins!) :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
yay freedom. ^^

Should I bother looking at the site? From what other people have said they sound pretty mean. :/
No, you probably shouldn't look: you know this whol situation about my family has put alot of pressure on me, and I sorta snapped and flamed and privately threatened the *cough*kathyhaters*cough*, and everyone got mad, and I chewed back at them, and then they banned me...but deleting my account, that's just down right cold! I'm glad Muppet Central allows people to come back after x-amount of months like Kimp and HPDJ.
Big Boss Girl Pepper said:
So stay here Snowth, we've got muffins and penguins (but don't eat the penguins!) :wink:
*Spits out penguin bones* Okay, I won't.:halo:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you should join my forum. I dont stand for harasmend and crap...besides, its kinda dead and I need some active members...:wink: