1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Yet another variant Beaker!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Walterfego, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Walterfego

Walterfego New Member

So my wife is going through our toy closet and hanging up all of our muppet figures on the wall, and I notice something with my mispackaged Vanishing/Invisible Beaker from Wizard World Chicago. It appears that a small worm of some sort, like a meal worm, was sealed in the bag with the figure. Rumor has it this is a one of a kind find!! Unfortunately, as it turns out, all of this is meaningless anyway. ;)

Seriously though, there is a frickin' bug in there with him!!:eek:
  2. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Mine has something black in his foot!
  3. Joe

Joe New Member

MY IVC (that's vanishing beaker in invisible packaging) Beaker's labcoat (the clear part) has a yellowey tint and isn't as clear as my VC beakers. the polybag also has those 'so children can't suffocate' holes in the side, so anything can crawl in

(just make sure it doesn't turn out like the bug that was in Bart's Krustymeal toy in the Simpsons)
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Did it taste Krusty ? ;-)
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Isn't it illegal to import bugs from China?
  6. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Yes it is illegal that way.
  7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Is there a way that it is legal?
  8. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Mine had two snakehead fish in the bag with Beaker, male and female. They were still alive so I threw them into one of the Great Lakes. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
  9. Louis Kazagger

Consumed and transported in your stomach would be legal. ;)
  10. Walterfego

Walterfego New Member

Let me guess......

As it turns out, it wasn't? :D
  11. Louis Kazagger

12. Jackie

Jackie New Member