1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Yeti Les Miserables

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by AndyWan Kenobi, Mar 25, 2013.

1. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I made this last night just after goofing around doing some lip-sync with my lovely Yeti before heading out to do a book reading at the public library. I hope you like it!

Special thanks to J&W's Wicked Puppet Factory!

Animal31 likes this.
  2. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

That was great, you look like you're getting more and more comfortable with him every video....

3. AndyWan Kenobi

Thanks! I'm hoping to film a few things this summer when school is out. Just trying to keep myself in shape with some stuff like this first.

4. TikiColadas

TikiColadas Active Member

That is AWESOME! Good job and great puppet!

5. AndyWan Kenobi

Thanks! And just because I couldn't help myself, here is the dramatic follow-up:

6. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

HaHaHa, love it!!!

7. AndyWan Kenobi

Thank you, sir! :)