Yikes!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I heard about that today while I was driving. Florida had some major storms over the night.

Hey, north Texas had snow yesterday and every single news station was covering it and had reporters out and everything. I got soooooooooo tired of the so called "winter blast" coverage. Blasted news stations.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Oh wow, Kathy, how scary! I'm really sorry to hear about that. I'm also really glad that you're safe. What a tough thing to deal with, though. I really hope everything will turn out ok.
I'm hoping so too. I feel bad for the people who lost their homes.:sympathy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I think I've heard something about that. But that aside, it's nice to hear that you're safe--though you have to feel sorry for those unfortunate souls who died in the process. :frown:

Wishing you luck in the future,

~ Morgan "Clueless" Goat
I agree...I feel really sorry for those that lost things and their loved ones in the storm.

Katzi428

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I heard about that today while I was driving. Florida had some major storms over the night.

Hey, north Texas had snow yesterday and every single news station was covering it and had reporters out and everything. I got soooooooooo tired of the so called "winter blast" coverage. Blasted news stations.
OK ....not to sound annoyed but the reporters have to do their jobs telling people these things. When my out of state relatives heard about us getting hit by this tornado we got a lot of phone calls.

Skye

Reaction score
Wow yeah, I actually just saw an article on Yahoo News that said at least 19 people have died in it. That's so sad.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I understand reporters have a job of informing people of the story, but the news stations go on and on and on asking the same questions, receiving the same answers, going from reporter to reporter every few minutes.

That's how it was over hear in the Dallas area yesterday when it was just a light snow. And all the news stations had extended coverage, coverage over a few flakes of snow.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yes, I heard about this. Hope relief efforts come quickly, Kathy! And it's OK that you don't want to give too much information about your location, it's very smart. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I saw the damage on the news this moring. I think at least tow people died in it. People's homes were destroyed. It was a mess. I just really glad to here that your doing okay, Kathy!:concern:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070202/ap_on_re_us/severe_weather
Thanks William. Yep...I'm fine. I found out from my mother that my poor cats were pretty freaked out by it though.Poor furbabies.:sympathy: