Yoshi

D'Snowth

Reaction score
EasyBeinGreen said:
Ironic... I just beat Super Mario World on SNES last week...
I haven't played that game since I was about 8 or 9. Of course the point in e playing the game was to ride on the different color Yoshis.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
A little off-topic:
Do you guys remember back in like, 2001 or so they had a commercial with this guy in a Yoshi suit and he was on the street and then a man parked his car in a lot and locked it and it made a Beep! Beep! sound and Yoshi got mad at it and spat a fireball at it? That was freaky...

EDIT: This is the FIFTH time this week I posted the same time as someone else :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
She's out of your league, Beau. Also, she's about 200 years younger than you. It would never work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
A little off-topic:
Do you guys remember back in like, 2001 or so they had a commercial with this guy in a Yoshi suit and he was on the street and then a man parked his car in a lot and locked it and it made a Beep! Beep! sound and Yoshi got mad at it and spat a fireball at it? That was freaky...

EDIT: This is the FIFTH time this week I posted the same time as someone else :smile:
Remember back in 1999, when they did that promo for "Smash Brothers", in which Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Pikachu were all merrily skipping through the medow to The Turtles' "Happy Together", and suddenly they start beating the crap out of each other? That was hysterical!

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
She's out of your league, Beau. Also, she's about 200 years younger than you. It would never work.
*note, Muffining thread* When did Star Trek take place in the past?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I remember that commercial.

Just wanted to add, Yoshi kind of always bothered me. I don't know what it was about him.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*note, Muffining thread* When did Star Trek take place in the past?
If it did, she would be OLDER than you, Beau. :wink: I checked my wording before pressing the "Submit Reply" button.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I remember that commercial.

Just wanted to add, Yoshi kind of always bothered me. I don't know what it was about him.
I sort of know what you mean, some of these new Poke'mon they're creating right now are driving me crazy. What ever happened to "150 in total?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
If it did, she would be OLDER than you, Beau. :wink: I checked my wording before pressing the "Submit Reply" button.
*smackes head* Drat the aaccursed time-contiuem! Where's Q when you need him?

__

On topic, I have no idea what you guys are talking about...