You all are GREAT!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Not sure how many of you read the "Muppet Central Dorms" in "Games",but after 11 days in the hospital,my father is home! :smile: I am so happy & relieved.Needless to say,these past couple of weeks have been rough for me. But you all have been here for me with good thoughts & prayers. I can't thank you all enough.
I first started coming to MC during the Delphi days & was pretty active there. When MC moved over, I came once in awhile,but stopped(goodness knows why).But now I'm here permanently(and you can't get rid of me! :stick_out_tongue: )
There's so much I want to say,but right now,all I can say is thank you all for putting up with me regarding my complaining about feeling lousy physically (that's explained in the "Disabilities" thread.If that's gone,send me a PM & I'll explain),and mentally.
I love you all!
To quote the great Miss Piggy,
KISSY~KISSY!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm happy that your dad is home Kathy,that is such great news.Anytime you want to vent,PM or email me,I'm always there to listen to you. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I'm happy that your dad is home Kathy,that is such great news.Anytime you want to vent,PM or email me,I'm always there to listen to you. :smile:
Thanks Dee...I appreciate that. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so happy for you Kathy! I know I haven't known you that long yet, but I already feel like I've known you a long time! I hope to get to know you even better and like I said, I'm so happy that your dad is home!

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I'm so happy for you Kathy! I know I haven't known you that long yet, but I already feel like I've known you a long time! I hope to get to know you even better and like I said, I'm so happy that your dad is home!
Thanks very much Beth!And I feel likewise about you! :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Great news Kathy! I'm really glad you're Dad's okay. It's also great to hear that you're here for good! You're in good company, you're not the only one around here who's complained about something. :wink: Talk to you later!