1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You Bent my Squeegee!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 27, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Squeegee (otherwise known as Claudia, otherwise known as BeakerSqueedom, otherwise known as The Forbidden Squeedom, otherwise known as The Evil Squeegee, otherwise known as Squeekoms... for some reason)!

Glad you're doing better these days, though confidentially? WE MISS YOU! PLEASE COME HOME! WE'LL HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH A BIG CAKE, AND ICE CREAM AND A DISCO RAVE!
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. Do come and enjoy the festive atmosphere!
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Heh Heh. Tricky Snowthy. Who would ever recognize this as a birthday thread by its title? ;)

Many Very Happy Returns to you dear Claudia. :flirt: Many special birthday glomps. :)
  4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SNOWTHY! ;_;
    OMG! POOH, MAN!
    M-M-Martyyyy! *HUGS*

Yesh, I am officially 18....and I feel....old...xP
    *Pulls at her wrinkles* 8D
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Squeedom!

Hi... In case you might not have known this... Today is a very special day. Yes, the 28th of August. Only three days until September begins. Wha? That's not... Oh yeah... It be the birthday of someone very important... My own little cyber-sister/monster... BeakerSqueedom!
    So let the bells ring and balloons rise, her long silence has been shattered... Enjoy the party everyone, I'll be back later with the cake. Oh, and never mind the missing piece. I, erm, it just disappeared okay?
    *Dashes out Grover-Style, shouting at Charlie to get the food for our squeaky-weaky celebrity.
  6. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Happy Birthday, Claudia! May visions of the Monkey King, Chaplin, Alan Rickman, Jareth and Michael Jackson dance thru your head today (as if they weren't already dancing thru your head)...:p

Lefty slides into thread, carrying a large birthday cake.

Lefty: Izzit someone's boithday? I'll sell ya dis snazzy, yummy, calorie-rich cake fer a nickel! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I...er...baked it myself...it's...yer favorite flavor...whatever dat is...it's...er...chocolvanillpoundstrawbepurplestuff...riiight, riiight! Yer favo--

Tony trips Lefty; the salesman falls facefirst into the cake.

Oops!:shifty:

Lefty, his face covered with goo, stands and assumes 1890s boxer stance.

Lefty: Okay, put up yer dukes, wise guy! Dis time youse gone too far!

Tony picks Lefty up by the collar of his coat; the shady one punches air. Tony tosses Lefty out of thread, as if he were a bowling ball.

Sorry 'bout that!

Hope you have a great day, Squeek!:)
  7. BeakerSqueedom

A cake? Why, for meee? You shouldn't have...XP
    I LOVE chocolvanillpoundstrawbepurplestuff! *Bats lashes*

O__________O...*Sees the whole thing...*

HAHHAA!
    *Giggles loudly* XD *Claps hands* BRAVO! BRAVO!
    Hahahaa! Annnnddddd 'he's...OUT! THE CROWD GOES FREAGIN' WILD!
    xP *Bestows a trophy onto Tony*

Thou hath made my day. xP

---

Thank you, Eddie! ! ! ! ! ! !
    *HUGS* What flava is muh cake? :3
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Claudia! I'm so glad you are back, I can't say that enough! Hope you have a really awesome birthday.

*Leaves giant slice of chocolate cake*
  9. The Count

*Pops head back in... Erm... Wha flava did Lefty say? Right, that flava. Charlie, get all the chocolat chips and toffee bits! We're gonna need a whole messa 'em!
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*drags in a huge package* You know, it kinda kills me to give this to you, buuuuut......

*pushes a button and the box opens*

Alan Rickman, Charlie Chaplin, and Michael Jackson all stand in the middle of the box holding flowers. They begin to sing "Happy Birthday".
  11. D'Snowth

Yeah, I've been trying to make birthday threads a bit more original these days, lol. You'll notice KermieBaby47's birthday thread is entitled "HEY KERMIEBABYYYYYYYYYYYYY(47)! ! !", and Beakie's is "The Lost Episode of M*A*S*H", lol.

Oh yeah, and a free weekend for two in Tokyo with the birthday girl if anyone can figure out the reference in THIS title! :shifty:
  12. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Claudia!

Have a wonderful day!;):excited:
  13. BeakerSqueedom

;_; Aw. You guys are the BEST! <3 Thank you all! <3
  14. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!

<33333333333333 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! ! !

*Bunsen and Blind Pew both jump out of the present box and tackle her* ^_^

Zoot: *gives Claudia all of the hot men she (and he) worships*

ME'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! ;_;
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

You're welcome!
  16. D'Snowth

Anybody figured out the reference yet? I'm getting those tickets and acommodations ready for the weekend for two with Squeegee!
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Give people time. I am sure somebody will get it.
  18. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Happy B-day. BeakerSqueedom

Edit: is the title a refrence to when Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons said,
    "I bent my wookie"?
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Floor de huppy burfdee doo der Squeegee! :hungry:
  20. The Count

... Hey Chef, how's the food for the party coming? *Checks on massive cake. Oh brother, I hope I don't have to break out the big hamburger tray for this one. *Makes sure we have enough candles. *Leaves Prawn simmering in his own stew.