You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Bing's search results (web, images, everything) is EXACTLY the same as Yahoo!'s.

So, what's the point of Bing then?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Bing is better than Google to me. I just feel...safer, when I'm on Bing. Also, Bing Images has a better UI than Google Images.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In A Goofy Movie, during the scene where the car is rolling down the cliff and into the water and Goofy and Max are arguing, at one point Goofy says "You even lied to me!" But when did Max lie to Goofy in the movie? The closest I can think of is him changing the map, but he never actually told Goofy any lies regarding it. He just changed the map. He never told Goofy that he didn't change it (though I guess there'd be no reason to if not asked).

I've noticed that "you even lied to me" line comes after Goofy reveals that Max's principal called, so when I was younger I figured the lie happened sometime before the trip, but there's still no known instance of Max lying about his last day of school.

I can't remember if I've brought this up before, but has anybody noticed how on the last day of school, PJ is worried that Pete might find out he was using his camera, and after going to the principal he's really worried about facing his father... but after the bell rings he seems to have snapped out of it and is happy for Max and Roxanne (was the point of putting on that show for the school to get Roxanne to like Max or to make the other students think Max is cool?) and we never exactly know if Pete had yelled at his son over it - the next we see them they are camping, which is what PJ had been wanting according to Pete.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the deal with the comments of so many YouTube videos turning into debates about Bronies? Seriously, what's the deal with that?

mr3urious

Reaction score
What's the deal with the comments of so many YouTube videos turning into debates about Bronies? Seriously, what's the deal with that?
Same way so many comments turned into hatred toward Justin Bieber even on unrelated videos.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd like to think the show makers are disgusted by the behavior of BOTH Bronies and Anti-Bronies. I sure the heck am. The only thing more annoying than the fan base is the detractors. Never have I seen such complete bile towards anyone that likes a show. It's completely uncalled for, no matter how freakin' annoying the worst of the fanbase is. What the heck business is it of someone likes a show not meant for their demographic? Wanna know what's meant for their demographic? Terrible stuff.

Red Truth: Every fanbase is tainted by the worst offenders, and those offenders poison the show/movie/whatever. "Ohh... they want to bang the characters"... Do a freaking DA search. If a group of crazy fans don't want to bang a cartoon character, the show is unpopular. You can't look up any cartoon series with Safe Search off. I found disgusting pictures of Mandy (from Billy and Mandy), and she's a child!

And yes... fanbases are full of crazies and obsessive jerks. We're lucky. Worst we got are "we hate new things/Disney." I really like Transformers, but am I going to be stupid enough to join a huge fanbase, only to keep seeing "Animated Sucks" in my face every 2 seconds?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd like to think the show makers are disgusted by the behavior of BOTH Bronies and Anti-Bronies. I sure the heck am. The only thing more annoying than the fan base is the detractors. Never have I seen such complete bile towards anyone that likes a show. It's completely uncalled for, no matter how freakin' annoying the worst of the fanbase is. What the heck business is it of someone likes a show not meant for their demographic? Wanna know what's meant for their demographic? Terrible stuff.
It seems like Anti-Bronies are offended by what they see as Bronies pushing their fandom as a sort of "lifestyle", sort of like how people get on furries. The more upfront someone is about a fandom, the more likely they are to get made fun of it.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The biggest bronies in the universe annoy me, but not as much as the show's biggest detractors. :frown:

Red Truth: Every fanbase is tainted by the worst offenders, and those offenders poison the show/movie/whatever. "Ohh... they want to bang the characters"... Do a freaking DA search. If a group of crazy fans don't want to bang a cartoon character, the show is unpopular. You can't look up any cartoon series with Safe Search off. I found disgusting pictures of Mandy (from Billy and Mandy), and she's a child!
Even worse is Inspector Gadget gettin' it on with Penny! :eek:

And yes... fanbases are full of crazies and obsessive jerks. We're lucky. Worst we got are "we hate new things/Disney." I really like Transformers, but am I going to be stupid enough to join a huge fanbase, only to keep seeing "Animated Sucks" in my face every 2 seconds?
I used to be a member of this Price is Right fansite called Golden-Road.net, and right when Drew Carey replaced the eager-to-retire Bob Barker, there were so many Drew-bashing and Bob-worshiping fanbrats outnumbering the sane ones that I got fed up with it and left. Here's a more detailed article on the whole matter.

http://gameshowgarbage.com/ind139_thegoldenfanbois.html

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I used to be a member of this Price is Right fansite called Golden-Road.net, and right when Drew Carey replaced the eager-to-retire Bob Barker, there were so many Drew-bashing and Bob-worshiping fanbrats outnumbering the sane ones that I got fed up with it and left. Here's a more detailed article on the whole matter.

http://gameshowgarbage.com/ind139_thegoldenfanbois.html
They are vicious on Golden Road, absolutely vicious. I used to lurk on there and Drew/Bob fights would break out on every single post, no matter how innocuous they originally started. I couldn't understand it; if you don't like the show anymore, then don't watch it. Sometimes things change and it's okay just to stop watching something if you don't like it.

(The only good thing about Golden Road is their FAQ/timeline, it's very detailed and well-kept.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They are vicious on Golden Road, absolutely vicious. I used to lurk on there and Drew/Bob fights would break out on every single post, no matter how innocuous they originally started.
Drew Carey was kind of disliked prior of THE PRICE IS RIGHT anyway... next to Kathy Greenwood, I believe he was the most disliked person from WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?, yet ironically, now that it's been renewed and brought back, people are now whining that they miss Drew and wish he was hosting again (and I'm more than willing to bet half of them are the same people who complained about him when he used to host).
I couldn't understand it; if you don't like the show anymore, then don't watch it. Sometimes things change and it's okay just to stop watching something if you don't like it.
Yeah, I refuse to watch INSIDE EDITION anymore, because I'm sick of Deborah Norville bailing out on us, for whatever reasons, and then Diane McInerney fills in for her, and she's always so long-winded and has to make the show about her (like a couple of years ago, she did this ridiculous news story... about her own hair color... wut?)