1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You guys REALLY aren't gonna believe this!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

OK...first of all,I'm at home.
    My sister called yesterday from work & said she found out she had a connection to a hospital in Gainesville (her boss's ex is the chief of neurosurgery) So my mother & I went up there and met my sister. I had another CAT scan done and they tried to do a lumbar puncture on me but were unsuccessful. So the neurosurgeon said that the headaches were probably just migraines & sent us on our way home.
    I am SO sorry I worried you guys!! I(& my family) personally think my headaches are more than migraines.:rolleyes: I'll be seeing another neurologist instead of my usual one because we think that my previous neurologist neglected to tell us something.
    Thanks for worrying,everyone.
    (((((((EVERYBODY))))))
    Love,
    Kathy
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

Hey, we'll worry everytime. We're all family...complete with squabbles and kissing cousins (congrats Ilikemuppets and Skye please don't be offended I just wanted to use the reference!) Just remember we love you and keep us posted! ((((hugs))))
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*poke!*

I'm glad to hear that Kathy! And I just noticed a subtile MopFam connection...you with the CAT scans play a fabulous cat-ish grandmother there. *giggles*
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well Kathy I'll continue to pray for you and all that good stuff, but it sounds as if things aren't as serious as they previously seemed and for that I'm thankful. Mucho Muppety Hugs to you!
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hey Kathy. You're in my prayers too. I do hope things aren't quite as serious as you fear them to be. God bless you dear friend :)
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... so what about those two blood clots?:confused:
  7. Katzi428

I'm as confused as you are,Snowthy.:confused:
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

:eek: EEK!
  9. Katzi428

Yeah....I know we're all like family Christy.But I just didn't want this to look like an attention seeking thing. I will keep you guys posted!((((hugs))))
    LOL...yeah,you're right about the MopFam connection & the CAT-Scan Grandma Kataline should've been posting more in the Family though.I'll be around more there though.
    Oh yeah.....poke!
    Trust me Beth....I'm extremely glad that things aren't as serious as I thought they'd be.(((Muppety Hugs back at you!)))))
    Bless you too Marty. And thanks for keeping me in your prayers.:)
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well you never can be to careful. But I hope it's not what it might be. Even if it's just a migrain I hope it gets better for you. (hugs to you Kathy!).:sympathy: :)

And none taken christy b, thank you, and of corse you can use that as a refrence!:)
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

Oh good! It just fit with the family reference. I really do wish you two the best of luck. Now back to your regularly scheduled Kathy discussion already in place.
  12. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, thank you, Christy! Ilikemuppets and I do appreciate that. And I agree, no problem with the reference at all! :)

Kathy, don't be sorry at all that you worried us! I know I will be so happy and so thankful if it really isn't as bad as you originally thought. You are definitely still in my thoughts, and I hope that you feel so much better soon!
  13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Aw, well I'm glad it's not too serious and I hope that when you go to the other doctor they can help you feel better! **Giant huggles**
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member