You know, I love you guys!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>That was nice maaaan<<<

Thanx Warrick!

But come on, You did enjoy those Flame Wars didnt ya ?<<<

um...lets just say I was conducting my end of the front line flame wars via a cumbersome webtv setup from a Sears electronic store in a upper crust mall downtown. *sigh* Those were the days! hehe

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Guess your new digs at PC World make you feel like the Jeffersons, eh?

*sings*

Well we're movin' on up...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Guess your new digs at PC World make you feel like the Jeffersons, eh?<<<

Hey, thats Gateway computers! And I think I'm gonna be moving on out of here soon(got a big vacation in a few days)
Besides, I get the feeling they really are wondering if Im gonna by a computer.

Like today, a store worker said 'so, when are youg onna buy a computer?' LOL

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Heh, I thought of you today while at the library, actually. I stifled a giggle while watching a kid try to talk two crabby librarians into allowing him to lift the firewalls so as he could IM his buddies... and I said to myself, "There but for the grace of Gateway goes Cory!"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Hugs!
Well, sinse Kris hugged you, that must mean that I did too, sinse I'm handkuffed to him.

:wink:

:smile:

(and probably Nate, though his post wasn't as spesifik)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Heh, I thought of you today while at the library, actually. I stifled a giggle while watching a kid try to talk two crabby librarians into allowing him to lift the firewalls so as he could IM his buddies... and I said to myself, "There but for the grace of Gateway goes Cory!"

Did he succeed?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
No actually... the ladies decided that since they didn't know what a firewall was, they better just leave them in place, young man! And then I wondered why he even asked in the first place. And then I thought about what a nice, well-raised young man he must be to think to ask when he probably could have just done it without them ever even knowing the diference. And then I thought, wait, maybe he *is* just going to do it, which is now worse since they already told him *not* to when he asked. And then I thought, what the heck do I care anyway? Firewall, Shmirewall.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
No actually... the ladies decided that since they didn't know what a firewall was, they better just leave them in place, young man! And then I wondered why he even asked in the first place. And then I thought about what a nice, well-raised young man he must be to think to ask when he probably could have just done it without them ever even knowing the diference. And then I thought, wait, maybe he *is* just going to do it, which is now worse since they already told him *not* to when he asked. And then I thought, what the heck do I care anyway? Firewall, Shmirewall.
LOL! I don't think he can do it himself. But that's still a funny story! It's good to be a teacher, eh? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know you'd think those dudes at Gateway would have given Cory a job by now - lets face it, he's in there more than they are. I've already suggested he hide under the table at closing time to get more time online. Hmmmm - maybe i should airmail him a tent ! ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Heh, I thought of you today while at the library, actually. I stifled a giggle while watching a kid try to talk two crabby librarians into allowing him to lift the firewalls so as he could IM his buddies... and I said to myself, "There but for the grace of Gateway goes Cory!"<<<

hehe, that is a funny story...and you know the odd part jess?
I AM AT A LIBRARY right now! hehe Luckily Ive been able to work around proxy firewalls with such ease at any public terminal:wink:
*sigh* well it sure beats putting hundreds into a computer and a monthly bill!(and the eventual frustration of a pooter breakdown)