1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You know, I love you guys!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 5, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Y'know you'd think those dudes at Gateway would have given Cory a job by now - lets face it, he's in there more than they are. I've already suggested he hide under the table at closing time to get more time online. Hmmmm - maybe i should airmail him a tent ! ;-)<<<

LOL! Well hey Luke, remember that one TP chat a couple sundays back? The store WAS way past closing, and I almost got locked in! Hehe, yeah its funny cuz sometimes I see employees come in and leave, whew...it doesnt seem thta long. For awhile I even had my matrix screensaver on, music going, the whole shabang. However, I think yesterday was my last day there, one big reason i will spill Friday on friends and family...lets just say
    big things are in store! ^_^
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL no firewalls here! Just YOUR FACE!
  3. Joseph

Joseph New Member

That is a funny story
  4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Hahaha... yeah... *laughs nervously*... what does having to be a teacher have to do with it exactly?
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

You get to observe all the children and their sneaky ways :)
  6. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Ah, that. Well actually my observations at school have nothing on what I see *here* everyday... haha. In truth I was at a local library the other day. No school for me until September. Yahoo!
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Ah, that. Well actually my observations at school have nothing on what I see *here* everyday...<<<

well we appreciate you hanging out with us here on these lazy summer days!
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hehe, sometimes it is easy to lose sight...but through and through you guys, all of you rock. No other forum have I seen such indivdual creativity and compassion and all the other good "c"s. Here's to such a great online community!
  9. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

That reminds me of the Married With Children episode where they don't have air conditioning and they don't want to leave the frozen food aisle in the supermarket. Or was that the Simpsons. Oh Well. You guys are all Snazzy and Groovy! Don't you ever forget it!
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>That reminds me of the Married With Children episode where they don't have air conditioning and they don't want to leave the frozen food aisle in the supermarket. Or was that the Simpsons. Oh Well. You guys are all Snazzy and Groovy! Don't you ever forget it! <<<

Hey, I remember that episode of Married With Children!
    Yes, you guys are snazzy, groovy, and might I add
    whatchamacallit indubably zany!
  11. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Frozen vegetables all around!!! My Treat.
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hiya, Cory,

Got here late on this one, but I love you too, man.

Just don't expect a ring...:D
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Got here late on this one, but I love you too, man.

Just don't expect a ring<<<

How bout a hug from Muley? ;)
    Anyways, cantw ait to see ya again at Mfest 003! Hopefully we can sneak down to where were not spose to again!
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

*HUGS!!*
    yer pal,
    Muley
    (Who's coming to MF03 by the way!)
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>*HUGS!!*
    yer pal,
    Muley
    (Who's coming to MF03 by the way!)<<<

Coolness! Yeah I wanna see more MC people with puppets in tow! Now Scary Larry Wolf(one of only a couple puppets people had that I remember from MF) and others will have some competition! hehe