1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

You know what is scary?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Sgt Floyd, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

When yuo are whatching the muppets and all of a sudden your dad starts singing the swedish chef song when the swedish chef sketches come on, word for uh...word, if you can call them 'words'.

Anyone else know it by heart? I'm just curious if my dad is just crazy or there are others out there that know it;)

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I know the lyrics word by word. I don't think it's scary to know the lyrics.

3. Sgt Floyd

Actually, I meant that it was scary when my DAD sings it. I guess I wasnt very clear on that

4. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Actually, most of the lyrics seem to change from time to time... but always includes Bork Bork Bork.

5. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

nah my mom just got her valentines day card from me today and I used a Swedish Chef stamp she started singing the song my family love the muppets always have even my grandfather! it's a tradition!:flirt:

6. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Bung ger deeske doo yee bork shke boo e rr oo, BORK BORK BORK

or something like that

;)

PC

7. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I found myself singing the dang thing in the middle of cooking class a month back. Pretty loudly too. And I wasn't even aware. Ooops. :o

8. Sgt Floyd

lol. The worst I ever did was directly quoteing floyd to my friend without relising it.:sing: I bet everyone who is really into the muppets have done something like that

9. giovannii

giovannii New Member

if you think thats bad, I know the lyrics to:

"Schwern Deb de Bot Banana" from the Phyllis George episode.