You learn something new every day...

Hubert

Reaction score
They say "You learn something new every day."

So I thought that maybe we could all post things that we learned throughout the course of the day at the end of the day, whether it be a random piece of trivia or a life lesson...

Yeah...watch this thread fail miserably...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So I thought that maybe we could all post things that we learned throughout the course of the day at the end of the day, whether it be a random piece of trivia or a life lesson...
Well I did realize recently that having a good memory for lyrics and dialogue can be a bit of a curse. I've always been able to soak things up very easily when say listening to my ipod or watching movies and the euphoria goes very high. But very quickly I get quite down and depressed once the novelty wears off (being prone to depression in general anyway). Sometimes I think I'd be happier with a memory that wasn't so quick, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah...watch this thread fail miserably...
That's what I was getting ready to say... somehow, I get the feeling this thread is going to turn into yet another muffin bakery.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I learned today that in Denver, the #18 is apparently considered a gang symbol.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
DSnowth will like this one. I found this one out a while ago...

but you know the crappy 1970's cartoon "Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan?"

Klinger freaking wrote it! Seriously! He's even on the Saturday morning Cartoons 1970's Volume 1 special feature about that series to talk about it.

WOW! I almost have respect for that series now.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Human interaction is hard and confusing (and annoying)

Do too less stuff and people think you're ignorant. Do too much stuff and they call you cocky.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I learned today that in Denver, the #18 is apparently considered a gang symbol.
I saw that! It was pretty strange to see, but I guess they will be able to keep rocking all those Tim Tebow and Kyle Orton uniforms they have no use for anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DSnowth will like this one. I found this one out a while ago...

but you know the crappy 1970's cartoon "Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan?"

Klinger freaking wrote it! Seriously! He's even on the Saturday morning Cartoons 1970's Volume 1 special feature about that series to talk about it.

WOW! I almost have respect for that series now.
From what I understand, he had a not-quite-successful career as a television writer, IIRC, I believe he and a writing partner wrote mostly for game shows and such back in the 70s, and had it not been for M*A*S*H, he probably either would've continued writing, or he would have quit show business altogether, because his acting career was nil.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I learned that during the 70s, there was almost an animated Marx Brothers series. Supposedly, a pilot was made (by Filmation, of all people).