You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
If you said you were Thankful for Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody, Season 40 Hiden Gems an that the Muppets are finally moving in the right direction at your families Thanksiving Dinner table

Quesal

Reaction score
If u take heavy duty notice of Kermit's waving hand in Macy's parade this year. Looked like it might have been controlled mechanically rather than by arm wires.

unclematt

Reaction score
If u take heavy duty notice of Kermit's waving hand in Macy's parade this year. Looked like it might have been controlled mechanically rather than by arm wires.
If anybody has a link of this I would like to see it.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obssesed Muppet fan if you have alreadt designed a room around those pics

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Your wardrobe is similar to that of Harper from Wizards of Waverly Place, but with Muppet merchandise. (LOL, today I was wearing a Sesame Street shirt, an Animal hat, and I had a Boober Fraggle plush. If only I could include the fantasy films also...:wink:)

unclematt

Reaction score
Your wardrobe is similar to that of Harper from Wizards of Waverly Place, but with Muppet merchandise. (LOL, today I was wearing a Sesame Street shirt, an Animal hat, and I had a Boober Fraggle plush. If only I could include the fantasy films also...:wink:)
You are a walking Muppet Store. LOL