You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
hmm- the bar where everybody knows Jim's name
And they're always glad he gave
You wanna be where you can see
The Muppets having fun again
You wanna be where everybody knows Se-same.
(Oh. sorry- Sesame Street.):super::big_grin::smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

...you named your Christmas tree 'Alfie'.

...the sauce Mama makes just stays there forever if you dare to get it under your nails.

...your nightly routine includes taking yourself for a walk.

...you don't care that the turkey said the dog was a turkey! The dog is not the turkey! The turkey's the turkey, you turkey! (Whew!)

...your Christmas dinner has shredded wheat, cranberry sauce and chocolate covered birdseed.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you consider talking about words and the letters they start with as "small talk".:stick_out_tongue::frown:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you love that your nephews and nieces constantly request you to voice their Grover stuffed doll and you love watching videos on SesameStreet.com and Sesame Street DVDs and VHS tapes with them.:smile::wisdom::super:

(well, okay- that probably just means you're a good uncle or aunt in general...)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If sitting outside staring at a crescent moon makes your girlfriend feel romantic and makes you feel like having a cookie.:insatiable:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
while the teacher is checking attendance in class, you respond with "Linoleum." :smirk::excited::coy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You would watch a certain episode of Hannah Montana just because it has a puppet built by the Jim Henson Company.

Quesal

Reaction score
You would watch a certain episode of Hannah Montana just because it has a puppet built by the Jim Henson Company.
U talking about that purple buffalo? I had no idea that was a Henson creation! Very cool!

Also, on the refrigerator in Miley's house, a picture of Animal at his drum set can be seen with a magnet covering Animal's face, but I have the same picture so I know what it is.

Nick22

Reaction score
that is my FAVORITE episode! right when i saw the episode for the first time, i headed straight for google.