1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within the week, Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF IF you'd laugh hard if for some reason (and it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not) a random SS Muppet accidentally or intentionally started running around on screen shouting random numbers of different lengths and then hear them say 'Count Von Count, eat your heart out!!!!' (Not that I don't like or love our Count Von Count!!!!) I think it'd be hilarious if a random Muppet accidentally became Count Von Count.

2. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

YMBAOMFI...

...you wonder why Disney hasn't added the Muppets into Disney Crossy Road yet.
    ...you picture Kermit sitting on a log playing his banjo whenever you see a swamp.
    ...you are very proud of the fact that you share your birthday with a puppeteer (I happen to share mine with Matt Vogel).
    ...you got crazy excited when you saw the Muppets appear in the 2016 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
    ...you prefer the Muppet Barbershop Quartet version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" to the Nirvana version.
    ...you believe that every kid should watch Sesame Street at least once.

3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Here's one - YMBAOMF if you can not only name super obscure Muppets - but also super obscure Sesame human cast members. Anyone remember Mr. Ortiz or Mrs. Trump (not to be confused with Melania Trump)?

BradyBunchFan likes this.
  4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Active Member

YMBAOMF if....

...you've once had a crush on a muppet character (2 for me, matter a fact). I'm not afraid to admit it either.

...you can feel sympathetic for a muppet character.

...you say you're never too old for the muppets.

muppetgem likes this.