You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You checked out a Broadway show tunes music book from the library and know about half the songs but, you would only know one of them if you didn't watch TMS. :smile::sing::flirt:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I can identify with that one- lol. I know some Broadway songs from other places, but I certainly learned a whole lot of them from The Muppet Show. It certainly is a great show for picking all kinds of esoteric and great songs.:smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You write a song and can hear it in your head with a Muppet singing it. :sing: (Why is that voice in my head Taylor Swift? I like her music, but I doubt she'd ever want to record any of my "songs")

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You are apalled that your mom just called the Electric Mayhem "freaky-looking." (Except Animal, because "He's a cutie!")

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You have a "SCRAM" vanity license plate on your car.:grouchy:

(LOL- I actually did see this on someone's car and immediately thought- "COOL! An Oscar the Grouch fan! YES! Sesame Street RULES!")

Pork

Reaction score
If you bought your Dad an Electric mayhem t-shirt (even though he doesn't know who they are) because they didn't have one in your size and you just had to get it for somebody!

side note: Regardless of the fact he doesn't know who they are really, he LOVES the shirt and wears it all the time. I'm so proud of him :stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you actually OWN a Muppets Snuggie. I don't but I'm just saying that if you have a Snuggie that has like Bert or Kermit on it or something, you're just obsessed with the Muppets.

Daniel

Nick22

Reaction score
If you actually OWN a Muppets Snuggie. I don't but I'm just saying that if you have a Snuggie that has like Bert or Kermit on it or something, you're just obsessed with the Muppets.

Daniel
do they have those?