1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan when you get intrigued by two of the same Anything Muppet patterns being next to each other.

LipsGF4Life and Flaky Pudding like this.
  2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you habitually correct your friends and family whenever they misunderstand Muppet references in shows and movies. Thankfully all my close friends are fellow Muppet fans but if they weren't, I'd probably do that.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Don't know if I've done this one before and if I have, I'm sticking with it.

You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if every time you see the old timey trash can you referred it to Oscar's home or kick, knock or say Hello down there into it.

4. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan of the only way you’ve heard of It’s a Wonderful Life is through Elmo Saves Christmas

ConsummateVs and Any Del like this.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

If when watching the current batch of Jimmy Dean Sausage commercials you keep asking "Where's Rowlf?" like Leslie Ann Warren in the episode of TMS when he was tied up by Marvin Suggs.
    :ouch: I saw Marvin doing it.
    Suggs: I zink I will call you ze Finkelphones.

6. LittleJerry92

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you had the opportunity to take a selfie with the real puppets during a shoot and went for it.

7. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you have international shows of Sesame Street.

8. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you think that "Hello lagies & jenkelfengs and welcium again tie the muppel shocks! I am your host Kermit the forg..... "KERMIT THE FORG?!" is so classic that you laugh just thinking about it

9. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you've ever eaten cookies like Cookie Monster.

10. LittleJerry92

Tried that myself, trust me.

11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

That's pretty funny.

12. BertFan

BertFan Well-Known Member

I don't really get happy if I see two of the same Anything Muppet pattern next to each other because it is kinda common to two of them together

13. datman24

datman24 Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you decide to join an online forum where you can discuss your passion among other fans (so I guess I fit the mold).

14. BertFan

BertFan Well-Known Member

So that makes us all obsessed Muppet fans

Any Del and datman24 like this.