You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Due to the recent "stickying" of Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals (of which I am deeply honored and humbled), I figured I need to stay on my "A" game and keep the visuals as entertaining to all of you as I possibly can, and in some instances; I'm gonna' need your help, hence this new project that almost all of you can take part of!

So what is it? I'm proposing an image featuring Muppet Central users under the Muppet Show arches as seen in the opening theme, in place of the Muppets! Actual images of you, taking the stage, this is a great opportunity to have a "group photo" of all of us and show what kind of an online family we are! Confused? Well don't worry about it; get me your picture, and I'll take care of the rest, but first let's go over the rules.

Show Us Who You Are!
Your photo should be a recent photo, not a baby photo or a photo from when you went on vacation 3 years ago. This is the 21st century! So grab a camera, shoot yer' self and get it online! Having said that, the photo needs to be of you, and not someone else you want to convince us you are. So for example if you're really 16-years-old but your posing as a 77-year old-man, this project ain't for you.:mad:

Express Yourself!
You will be placed under the Muppet arches, essentially posing as a Muppet, so act like one! Your photo should be exciting. Put your arms up or out, wave, give a thumbs up, or a thumbs down, a peace sign, flirt with the camera! No middle fingers please.:eek: Try and avoid pics of you standing still and looking like whoever took the picture was serving you a major inconvenience, and above all else, let's look like we wanna' be here, okay? SMILE!:smile: I know this place is a mental asylum so let's look like it.

Show Yer' Stuff!
No small teeny tiny pictures, no head shots. This project requires that you are shot at least from the waist up. Please don't send pictures with your head or fingers cut off either. The image should be a decent size, nothing smaller then a 3" x 5", or about 300 x 400 pixels roughly. The bigger the better, even though the photo will most definately be resized.

Within Reason Of Course...
Understanding that many of you may feel awkward about posting your picture on the web or your parents won't allow it, keep this in mind:
  1. Only your picture and user name will be displayed, no other personal information.
  2. If it makes you comfortable, feel free to disguise yourself with a hat, sun glasses or the like.
  3. Please make sure it is okay with your parent(s) or guardian(s) that you appear in this visual.
Also show some discression. Ladies, let's not show too much skin, gentlemen let's also be respectful, and if you wear a shirt with writing on it, let's keep it appropriate.

Sorry, No No0bs
It makes sense that if you appear on this visual, we should already have an idea who you are, so in order to appear, you must have at least 100 posts to appear.

That's about it, now the final touch though is that we wanna' keep as much of the project under wraps as possible until showtime, so please do not post your pictures here! Please either e-mail me your picture with your user name to me at:
ballington3000@comcast.net
Or PM me with a link to a website like Photobucket.

All photos must be recieved by December 31, 2005 in order to appear in the visual. This'll be a great visual that I think will once again prove how tight a community we are.

Thanks for your support and consideration!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well...if they must be in by January 31, 2005 none of us can participate...darn *snaps fingers*

But seriously, GREAT idea Vic!!! And expect my pic soon!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I know this place is a mental asylum so let's look like it.
Oh, good! Then you won't have to edit my padded cell out of the background... <blink> This is a padded cell, isn't it? <bangs hand against wall> OWWWWWW! Okay, apparently it's not. Nevermind then. I shall send you my picture as soon as I have talked to my parents and probably my sister. ...Which may take a random unspecified amount of time.

Oh, and I agree five hundred percent with everything prawncracker said.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well...if they must be in by January 31, 2005 none of us can participate...darn *snaps fingers*

But seriously, GREAT idea Vic!!! And expect my pic soon!
D'oh! Sorry, please note the date has been "fixed" and all submissions are due DECEMBER 31, 2005.

BTW - Prawnie, I got yer' pic... absolutely priceless!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
BTW - Prawnie, I got yer' pic... absolutely priceless!:smile:
Great! I'm glad you like it Vic! And I can't wait to see it next to all of my friends' pics here under the arches!:flirt:

Frogster

Reaction score
What a cool idea, Vic! I'm all for it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll snap and send asap.

An idea. How about releaseing a version first with no name-tags? And people can have a go at guessing whos who?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, exciting! I'll send you a pic real soon Vic! Hey, that rhymed!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
An idea. How about releaseing a version first with no name-tags? And people can have a go at guessing whos who?
Hey, now that's a cool idea!

And I'm really thrilled you guys are in on this, it'll be great!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*BUMP

Pictures anyone? This will be a great visual if people jump on board, how about it?