You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
It's not that they wouldn't want my picture online- my picture is already on my mom's website. It's just that they already think I spend too much time on MC, and me asking to be in this just might be proof enough to them that they're right. I just need some way to convince them either that they're wrong or that it's perfectly fine that I spend too much time on MC, or that asking to be in this is NOT proof that I spend too much time on MC.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Tell them, "Sure I spend a lot of time on MC; but, it could be worse. I could be one of those kids you hear about on the news stealing from folks, or out with the peer crowd drinking alcohol or doing drugs. I think MC is a lot safer for me to play at--and it's more fun that drinking or doing drugs. Don't you think, Mom and Dad?"

You have to use the guilt trip, but at the same time make sense of it all. I'm an only child, so I'm an expert by now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Agreed. Think where all the other teens are....MC is much safer and healthier.

Er..Vic..I'm still looking to find a good opertunity to geta pic, but failing that I'll get another pic to you from the collection i already have sometime.

RedDragon

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
It's not that they wouldn't want my picture online- my picture is already on my mom's website.
Why don't you just use that pic? It's a nice one and then...<shrug>

(There is no shadyness implied in that last sentence <eyes shift back and forth>)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Four days left!!!! I'm gonna' need more pics if this visual is gonna' happen!!! :eek: :crazy: :cry:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Come on everyone! The picture I sent is so fun, I want everyone to see it! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Four days left!!!! I'm gonna' need more pics if this visual is gonna' happen!!! :eek: :crazy: :cry:
I have one but I'm in a little orange vest. It was when I took picutes of me and Santa. Could you use it? I'll send it.