you probably get a million of these but

funkydoo

Reaction score
Hello i'm funkydoo . pleasure to meet you all . i am muppet mad and i don't like disney in fact i despise them but don't let that put you off for i am worth reading honest and I have promised to behave so from now on you will hear no more anti disney from me :halo: *shakes evryones hand and passes them a sugar cane (well radish if you wanna get technical but it still is a sugar)*

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
ncie to to meet you funkydoo. I just became a member the other day welcome to muppet central :smile:

funkydoo

Reaction score
aww thanks mayhem *passes mm a radish cane * please to meet you yay doo not only newbie hurrah hurrah and thrice hurrah =O)

baby sinclair

Reaction score
yeah i dont like disney either but i do like every thing from hercules and under.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome to MC.I've been here for awhile.Glad you found us.:smile: Thanks for the stick.

funkydoo

Reaction score
ah yes it did take me a while but i got here eventually just when i thought i had given up hope you all appeared like out of a dream hehehehe. I would love to say i like disney films but naaaaaaaah x no worrys i've got plenty of sticks me =o)