1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

you probably get a million of these but

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by funkydoo, Aug 15, 2004.

1. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

Hello i'm funkydoo . pleasure to meet you all . i am muppet mad and i don't like disney in fact i despise them but don't let that put you off for i am worth reading honest and I have promised to behave so from now on you will hear no more anti disney from me :halo: *shakes evryones hand and passes them a sugar cane (well radish if you wanna get technical but it still is a sugar)*
  2. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

ncie to to meet you funkydoo. I just became a member the other day welcome to muppet central :)
  3. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

aww thanks mayhem *passes mm a radish cane * please to meet you yay doo not only newbie hurrah hurrah and thrice hurrah =O)
  4. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

yeah i dont like disney either but i do like every thing from hercules and under.
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Welcome to MC.I've been here for awhile.Glad you found us.:) Thanks for the stick.
  6. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

ah yes it did take me a while but i got here eventually just when i thought i had given up hope you all appeared like out of a dream hehehehe. I would love to say i like disney films but naaaaaaaah x no worrys i've got plenty of sticks me =o)