1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

you probably get a million of these but

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by funkydoo, Aug 15, 2004.

1. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

Hello i'm funkydoo . pleasure to meet you all . i am muppet mad and i don't like disney in fact i despise them but don't let that put you off for i am worth reading honest and I have promised to behave so from now on you will hear no more anti disney from me :halo: *shakes evryones hand and passes them a sugar cane (well radish if you wanna get technical but it still is a sugar)*

2. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

ncie to to meet you funkydoo. I just became a member the other day welcome to muppet central :)

3. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

aww thanks mayhem *passes mm a radish cane * please to meet you yay doo not only newbie hurrah hurrah and thrice hurrah =O)

4. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

yeah i dont like disney either but i do like every thing from hercules and under.

5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Welcome to MC.I've been here for awhile.Glad you found us.:) Thanks for the stick.

6. funkydoo

funkydoo New Member

ah yes it did take me a while but i got here eventually just when i thought i had given up hope you all appeared like out of a dream hehehehe. I would love to say i like disney films but naaaaaaaah x no worrys i've got plenty of sticks me =o)