You Seen a V Around Here?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at Michael Earl's page on Muppet Wiki, I found a link to his myspace page, and found a video clip that can be found on youtube, listed as "You Seen a V Around Here?" It features two characters, a little boy and a fat blue man. The boy asks the man if he's seen his V. I couldn't identify eithe rof the voices, so I looked for it on youtube, and saw in the comments that the characters were performed by Brian Meuhl and Michael Earl... But can anybody tell me which one was performed by whom?

dietrich

Reaction score
Looking at Michael Earl's page on Muppet Wiki, I found a link to his myspace page, and found a video clip that can be found on youtube, listed as "You Seen a V Around Here?" It features two characters, a little boy and a fat blue man. The boy asks the man if he's seen his V. I couldn't identify eithe rof the voices, so I looked for it on youtube, and saw in the comments that the characters were performed by Brian Meuhl and Michael Earl... But can anybody tell me which one was performed by whom?
The boy was Brian Meuhl and Michael Earl the man. I'm hoping that Michael can give more info about more of his obscure sketches.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The boy was Brian Meuhl and Michael Earl the man. I'm hoping that Michael can give more info about more of his obscure sketches.
Heh heh heh, I'm pretty sure that most of his sketches are obscure (at least ones where he wasn't just a background performer). I wonder how well he'd remember his one-time anythign muppet/ monster sketches. He added info about Leslie Mostly long ago on Muppet Wiki, and the info was still short and brief. He only mentioned the sketch where Leslie interviewed Cookie Monster. I asked him on his talk page about the character, and he mentioned that he thought he had a copy of one sketch in storage. I'd like to know more about the character, and also about more of Michael Earl's Forgetful Jones sketches (we only know of one... I have a feeling more of his were remade with Richard Hunt, but I'm not sure).

Still, Michael Earl's Myspace page has quite a few video clips from his Sesame Street performances. There were some I hadn't heard of, including a sketch with monsters saying the alphabet in an operating room. I was also surprised to see that he performed in Letter B... I would have guessed that song was from 1974-1976. Guess I was wrong.

And it struck me that some of his characters sounded a bit like Jerry Nelson's characters, mainly Robin. I found a clip from the full version of Proud to be a Cow on Youtube, and it sounds like Michael Earl might have performed Fred the Womnder Horse in that clip.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Haven't seen a V, but I did see a Roman numeral 5, if that helps.:wisdom: