You Tube Problems

bigbird

Reaction score
It's nice to know that the Youtube web site has downloadable clips of some classic SS skits. I have noticed that some skits are not complete even though the download bar at the bottom has plenty of space. Some clips I have downloaded have also been cut short although I have seen them complete before thru Youtube. Is someone fooling around with these clips and intentionally lopping off the pieces or are there technical difficuties that they are experiencing? It's pretty annoying when you are watching something and it just decides to stop and there ain't a dam thing one can do....WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, ******!!!

ssetta

Reaction score
bigbird said:
It's nice to know that the Youtube web site has downloadable clips of some classic SS skits. I have noticed that some skits are not complete even though the download bar at the bottom has plenty of space. Some clips I have downloaded have also been cut short although I have seen them complete before thru Youtube. Is someone fooling around with these clips and intentionally lopping off the pieces or are there technical difficuties that they are experiencing? It's pretty annoying when you are watching something and it just decides to stop and there ain't a dam thing one can do....WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, ******!!!
I've actually noticed that too. It is kind of annoying. But, I think usually if it happens, it means that something goes wrong when it downloads. I don't really know how to fix it.

ssetta

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i may have been uploaded bad also
I don't know about that. Because if I switch browsers, it works fine. See, I think it usually means that there was a glitch when it was downloading and it only worked up until a certain part. I wish there was a tech who knew about this problem.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wait you are able to download things from youtube.com now?
or do you mean your just having loading problems.