You were last seen doing WHA?

Winnieruth

Reaction score
I got this idea from a friend of mine, I'm sure it's been done here before but I just wanted to see what funny things we could come up with! Go to google or any other search engine and put your name followed by was last seen. Some of the things that come up are quite humorous.... I'll start
"Clancy was last seen playing a rake of parts in Abbey's Julius Ceasar"
Okay not that funny but it's hard when all my name brings up is Tom Clancy and splinter cell stuff!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I didn't really get anything funny.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Say I was last seen "Sottile" whatever that means.

Welcome to the board, anyway/

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It didn't work for me. I got Winslow Leach's Glorious Appreciation Thread, lol!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
[SIZE=-1]Kendra Shaw is believed to be with her father, Carlos Shaw. Shaw was last seen driving a..
[/SIZE]

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth was last seen operating a red Volkswagon Jetta.

You know what's funny about that? My husband had a red Jetta up until this winter when he totaled it out in an accident! It was a manual transmission though which I did not know how to drive so I never did.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Ask your friends if they have seen Jack. Unfortunately, you can’t remember his last name so you will have to describe him to your friends.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Beau was last seen at a job site in the vicinity of the 3600 block of Amber Cir. in Benton, AR. A girl on Reed Street gave Beau gas for his motorcycle at 5:30 p.m. on the day of 8/17/04. His black 2001 Honda motorcycle was later located in a wooded area beside Baxter Trail just East of Highway 35 in Benton, AR. Beau has not been seen since. "

That's not even funny...! I'm missing?