1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You'll get a kick out of this...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by EmilyFraggle, May 23, 2004.

1. EmilyFraggle

EmilyFraggle New Member

Was anyone here besides me scared...no wait, really freaked out of the Gorgs? I know I was. My dad used to tease me when I was little and when we could watch tv together and he would say "I'll turn on Fraggle Rock" and BOOM I would take off out of the room. I remember one time in particular. In Kindergarden, on a very rainy day, we were watching Muppet Babies and the previews happened to be Fraggle Rock. As soon as I saw Doc's Workshop, I was out of there so fast it wasn't even funny. That was 9 years ago and my classmates still tease me about it. It's embaressing. Another time, same year, we did a book on feelings and for 'Scared' I put, "The Dark and Fraggle Rock" and drew a picture of a Gorg lmao.