Reaction score
.TMS season box sets
.Remake of SS & Muppet records made on CD's
.More classic T.V. specials on DVD
.More Special features on Muppet DVD's

What would you like? :confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
First and foremost, I would love for JHC to BEG Palisades to take the Fraggle Rock license on for action figures and playsets, as well as The Jim Henson Hour.

Secondly, compilation CD of The Electric Mayhem band from TMS and all the films and specials, maybe accompanied by a DVD of those performances?

TMS to be completed out by Time/Life. They don't have to be in order, but I do love those DVD's that T/L produced.

A new movie at the theaters, something with the Muppets being themselves (not unlike VMX or MFS where Kermit IS Kermit, not Kermit playing Kermit playing someone else). Original Paul Williams songs would be great.

To buy back the SS Muppets so we can have cameos and cross-overs again, like in the old days!! THEN you might get the CD releases of old records.

For the Jim Henson Legacy to let Palisades just go ahead and release that Jim Figure, and for there to be major plans for a spring 2005 MuppetFest.

That's all i can think of for now.

Phantom

Reaction score
I don't think it would be wildly popular, but I would like to see a Muppet Wuthering Heights. I love when the Muppets do classic literature.

Tom Sawyer would be great, but I'm sure that would spark controversy.

P

Philo and Gunge

Fraggle Rock: The Complete First Season
Fraggle Rock: The Complete Second Season
More TMS videos!
More Specials
More DVD's
A 24-hour Muppet Network!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Classic literature! I didn't even think about it!

The Chronicles of Narnia--a series of movies (as many as it takes to get through all the books). The lion from JHH would prove great as Aslan!

Luke

Reaction score
Just some shows and movies would be cool. More personal appearances from the Muppets and Muppeteers. Maybe for Henson to do something about their internet presence. Fraggle DVD's and merchandise. Just more of the same really !

Beauregard

Reaction score
I want a new Clasic film (not W of W),
Muppet t-shirts,
and Muppet Babies Merchandise and DVDs.