1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

Talk about your avatar. Mine is of BB6 housemate Makosi!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Here are my avatars...

1. Two snowths in front of a pink background as my trademark avatar.
    2. One snowth in snow in front of blue background for holidays and special occasions.
    3. Animated Kathy Greenwood avatar for halloween.
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

It Is What It Is
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I decided to stray from the Bear avator for a while and do something a little different. Right now my avator is Rosita, one of my roomies in the Muppet Central Dorms.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ok, I changed it. Now I have a Muppet Pumpkin...Yeah, I'm really in the spirit...
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

7. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Mine is from the John Cleese episode of TMS. Big Mama is devouring John's agent while his agent screams for help as he is devoured and then there is a sizzling sound of the stomach acid as his helpless agent is dissolved and sent to the large ( or small) intestine and then the opposite intestine and finally the waste leaves the body. Where it lands is his grave.

I'm never going to be that descriptive ever again...:D
  8. Mine right now shows how I love Elmo and that Halloween is coming up. Just perfect around this season!
  9. jediX

jediX Active Member

For the past couple years, mine has been Milton from "Song of the Cloud Forest" from JHH. Not really much else to say about that, but I've been thinking of changing it temporarily to something more Halloweenish...
  10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Mine is Fem Taeer because frankly what's scarier than a severed foot?
  11. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

The faery Oona, from the film Legend.
  12. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Well... at the moment it's Vibs Moppet, wearing some sort of... mask... um...
  13. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

It's Grover's birthday, so I have one of my favorite pictures of him for my avator today.
  14. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

My avatar is Robin the Frog, thanks entirely to Vic Romano. Isn't it cute?

It used to be the Kermit stamp, and it was smaller that the 64x64 that MC allows. But I only had that because it was the only picture I could find that I liked that fit within the size constraints. (Wouldn't have that problem anymore, with the new features...) But I had always wanted a cute little Robin avvie, and I got one! YAY!

...by the way, am I going to be the only one whose avatar isn't creepy at all for Halloween? Just curious...
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nope, actually my halloween avatar will be pretty!
  16. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I'll stick with the same Gonzo pic
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

This is a picture of my Count cake that my grandma made for one of my birthdays. I think I may have been 3 or 4.
  18. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

This is my third avator.

My first one represented my favorite toy and muppet, a Fisher Price Little Person of Bert.

My second was an old CTW logo I got off of a record album.

This one is a freeze frame from the old Sesame Street cartoon about the letter L, where a guy climbs up on the letter L with a ladder. Then someone zooms by and takes the ladder before he can get down. Well, this is the ladder thief. You see, in the days before VCR, one could get away with stealing a ladder without being seen, but today, his wanted poster gets plastered all over the internet. :)
  19. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

Y'know, your Count cake looks a lot like Telly. :)

That's the only thing about discussing avatars; the posts don't age very well in the archives. LOL
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, well...you missed the Count cake. Maybe I will put it up again later. Right now it is a pumpkin I carved years ago. It is Kermit the jack-o-lantern. Right down to the orange peel eyes.