1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. anythingmuppet New Member

LOL. Now It's Hoots. Whatever happened to that Bear avatar, the first one when I came here? :)

Oh, and this is from "Garfield In The Rough". Garfield needs a vacation but Jon decides to go camping to Garfields dismay...
  2. BEAR Active Member

I dunno. I got kinda tired of having a Bear avator all the time.
  3. anythingmuppet New Member

It's good that we rotate avatars. It gets boring just one avatar for ever y'know.
  4. BEAR Active Member

Well...I try not to change my avator every day or even every hour. That gets kind of obnoxious. I like to change it based on the time of year, holidays or maybe specific events going on in the dorms or something. I try to have reasons for changing them.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So what's the deal here? Why can't we have animated avatars anymore?
  6. jediX Active Member

Major flashy strobe-induced headaches animated avatars can give, yes...
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That sucks! I spend HOURS working on that animated avatar! After revision after revision, I finally got it to work (even though the quality and the colors had to be degraded due to file shrinking), and then I plan to use it on Halloween, and then after all that work, I don't get to use it! At least this avatar was my original choice for Halloween (well, actually my original choice was Elizabeth Montgomery, so maybe I'll use it instead.)
  8. jediX Active Member

Ah, so now your avatar is a snowth as Kathy Greenwood as Elizabeth Montgomery? Makes enough sense ;)
  9. anythingmuppet New Member

I just like to change my avatar in a couple of days. I keep one for 3/4 a week and then I change it. Now sometimes if I made a comic or something that I'm proud of, I put it up.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, pretty much. Or since my avatar had both Snowths, maybe one could go as Kathy Greenwood, while the other goes as Elizabeth Montgomery, but I like your idea better.:D
  11. RedDragon New Member

My avatar is now of these red dragons. Get it? Hehe......he.....nvm.
  12. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

My avatar is now changed to one of Mokey, who is one of my roomies in the Muppet Dorms game.
  13. anythingmuppet New Member

I remember before signing up I used to come here as a lurker and I saw Beau's avatar. It was a blinking Beauregard. It was pretty cool looking..

And TA was there and his signature was " Underneath their clothes, everyone is running around absolutely NAKED!" Sam the Eagle
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

My new avvy is of Cantus Fraggle, and as of last night, one of my dorm partners...
  15. BEAR Active Member

Funny how we both got new roommates on the same day and both are musical. We also changed our avators just for them.:)
  16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Whoa! We did didn't we? :excited: Cool!
  17. BEAR Active Member

Don't they bare a certain physical resemblance too? I'm not sure what, but its something.
  18. anythingmuppet New Member

The 'goatee' maybe? hmm.. I dont know if that Fraggle guy has a goatee or not--( I've never seen the show before--doesnt seem too interesting)
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Cantus: It is because we both think, that music is everywhere!

Oops sorry about that, Cantus get back to the dorm room! And Nick, you must see the show!!! It's fabulous!!! And I'd never seen it before either, and I thought the same way you did, but I felt it my duty as a Henson fan to buy the Season 1 box set, one of the best purchases I've ever made! You'd love it dude!
  20. BEAR Active Member

Wow, you really should give it a chance. If you understood what the show was about, I'm sure you'd have more of an appreciation and look at it differently. I know I sure did!