1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It's the eyelids.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

* For reasons unknown, in a Foghorn Leghorn drawl:

Ah' have now ins-tuh-too-ded mah' Thanksgivin' avatah' of ol' Pilgrim Kermit. He will find and bag you ah' turkeh' for jus' a nickel if'n you asks him nice and r'speck-fullah'. T'othah' wise, he'll bag you fuh' askin' dis-ruhspeck-fullah'!
  3. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Just realized I never posted mine. 0-0 well hehe its Tripily, my made up fraggle I created earlier this year. I love that pic of her posing with an old globe. ^_- I wanted a pic of Lou Fraggle, but as of yet not found a great pic of her. ^_^
  4. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

mine is the MC 'frown' smilie--Bert! I dont know why..I just felt like Bert. Mine was Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes before...
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

As I just posted in another thread,my avatar is a pic of myself,almost 20 yrs. ago.
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Mine is a pic of the Kermit balloon from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Mine is Snuffy right now. That'Snuff said.
  8. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

We're not even allowed to have a-bare avatar on here; this a-supposed to be a family a-forum.
  9. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

My latest avatar is from a 1970 Ernie and Bert Colorform set.
  10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Mine is currently Aunt DanDan brandishing an iPod! ;)
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

hu... I dont remeber what mine was... one sec...
  12. Krazedmuppet

AH!! now I see it, its a picture that my GOOD friend drew me of well.... me!! and well I told him to add the "Hi Ho'" to bring out some muppety goodness... mmm... muppety goodness, tastes like smush....
  13. superfan

superfan Active Member

Mine is a lovely green dot. It's subtle yet very meaningful....um, like it means, um, it signifies...:o

When I hit Senior-dom, I shall celebrate by adding an avatar!
  14. Krazedmuppet

dude thats awsome.

If your green dot counts, then I have 2 atavars!!! HA!!! HAHA!!!:crazy:
  15. superfan

superfan Active Member

Show off! ;)
  16. Krazedmuppet

YOUR JUST JELOUS!! :grouchy:
  17. superfan

superfan Active Member

Maybe I am! ;)
    MAYBE I asked for a picture for my avatar and noone helped me and I'm going to go cry about it!

Naw, I'm too mature for that! Just like my water stealing friend!
  18. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

What kind of avatar are u looking for,and do u know how to add it to your info.?
  19. superfan

superfan Active Member

Oh, hi, Janice...!
    No, I put a request in on the feedback/avatar help thread and I was looking for a pic of the AM...very early season, green pointy head, striped shirt. No name, 5 People in my family song and some other sketches. Not Farley.
    Thanks for asking ! Haha!
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

My new avvie is Gonzo from the Muppet Race Mania video game which I just got yesterday! :)