1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

My avator is Snuffy right now. He is one of my dorm buddies and I love the big shaggy lug. He doesn't get enough lovin'.
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Mine is currently a blast from the past... :cry: ;)
  3. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

My avatar is MacGyver because I love MacGyver!!! (one of my all time favorite shows- besides The Muppet Show and Sesame Street of course!;) :) )

(If you want to be really technical, it's a shot of MacGyver from the 5th. Season episode #103 "Rush to Judgment", right at the very end of the episode when MacGyver is turning around to retort to a reporter about the media's rush to judgment in criminal cases. And of course, he's wearing one of his cool jackets- the style I happen to have! )
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

A turkey for Turkey day,coming up very soon.
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Right now, my avator is a picture I drew about 10 years ago on the paints program. I first got my own computer and I was so fascinated by drawing on it. So in honor of Sesame Street's 36th Birthday, I thought I would pull out some of my own artwork from the ol' archives.
  6. Lucy

Lucy New Member

My avatar is Vincent from the Tim Burton short film...thingy. Gotta love Vincent!!
  7. DanDanStrawberry

Do I? Do I really? *shudders* Actually I do love Vincent, despite how trully horrible that short is..
  8. Lucy

Lucy New Member

*Gasps!*

Vincent is not terrible. He is amazing! So nerr....

Anyway, Dan, I love your avatar. Seriously, I do. A foot wearing a hat! Lol....
  9. DanDanStrawberry

That is no ordinary foot!! It is FEM TAEER!! You uncultured [ha..we know a song about that] baboon!
  10. Lucy

Lucy New Member

I didn't insult the foot! I love the foot!
  11. DanDanStrawberry

That's what they all say.... *shifty eyes*
  12. Lucy

Lucy New Member

You fiend! I love the foot!!
  13. DanDanStrawberry

*covers ears* LIAR!! LIES!!
  14. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

The foot must suffer the wrath of.......um......SOMETHING!!! Bwahahahahahahah...Something will come down and...uh..hurt the foot! *evil laugh track..again*

Anyway, mine is a pic of :p
  15. DanDanStrawberry

God forbid!! :grouchy: Hold your tongue...
  16. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I'll be changing my pics to muppet Xmas style,after Thanksgiving.
  17. wes

wes Active Member

18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

I changed my avv to another Zeliboba pic, already not self-drawn. Pity, he's too tiny here.
  20. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I changed my avy b/c I felt I needed a change. I really like this pic and it goes with x-mas.