1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Ilikemuppets New Member

It's got that hot dance instructor from Sesame Street on it. Celina, Yeah!:flirt:
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And it's excessively CUTE!!!

Yes, I just had to say that.

No, I couldn't possibly resist.
  3. My avatar is Miss Piggy. She has been my favourite muppet since i was a kid, it is the same avartar i have had since day one being a muppet central forum member. I probably won't change it as i think she is a beautiful and awesome pig.
  4. Janess New Member

Sorry I am a bit behind the 8 ball on this what or who is an avatar it may have already been answered sorry if it has. thanks
  5. Fuzzhead New Member

Avatars are the small pictures that appear to the left of the user names. Mine is just some random character I drew on photoshop a few years ago. I'll have to change it one of these days.
  6. zeldazipple New Member

lol I think your charecter is very cute. :p To explaine mine this was a screen capture I got from the ' Popples live action special. ' I thought it was adorable to I decided to make it into a advatar. :)
  7. Ilikemuppets New Member

Nice pick Fuzzhead.
  8. Fuzzhead New Member

Thanks. I wanted to build a puppet of him, but never got around to it. I don't even have photoshop anymore.:cry:
  9. zeldazipple New Member

Well if you really want it you can always get free trials of it. You can get it free for 60 days.
  10. Java Active Member

Mines the Java muppets from the Java sketch. Right now it's my favorite quick pick me up sketch.
  11. RedDragon New Member

I'm in one of my dark moods...

Meaning I'm attracted to dark colors...And Bright colors are annoying me at the moment...

It also fits with my new siggy....
  12. Kiki Active Member

I've had a fair few avatars in my time...
    • Hilda;
    • A young Richard Hunt;
    • Miss Piggy and
    • my current avatar, an Emily the strange kitty.
  13. Ilikemuppets New Member

It's Big bird, with sun glasses.