Your Avatar History

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Maybe you're about to change your avatar but don't want to forget what your current avatar looked like down the line. Or maybe your feeling nostalgic and want to remember your very first icons you used. This is the thread to post your avatar history.

Here are all the pictures i've used as avatars over the eight months that i've been an MC member:

And if it's not too much trouble, could a moderator please resize these images

Last edited:

mr3urious

Reaction score

I've had this avatar of some of... er, one of my favorite Sesame Street characters since the day I joined, and I haven't bothered to change it. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't we have a thread for this already?

But, gosh, I've changed my avatar so much in the eighteen years I've been here, I can't possibly recall all of the different avies I've used . . . but, here's the old set of seasonal Snowth avatars I had designed years back that I used to rotate regularly up until last year (when I realized I kept forgetting to change them and decided to retired them, and just change my avy whenever I feel like it):

(Default Snowth)
(Valentine Snowth)
(Easter Snowth)
(Birthday Snowth)
(Fireworks Snowth - for Fourth of July and Boomsday)
(Halloween Snowth - described by Oscarfan as my scariest avy ever)
(Thanksgiving Snowth)
(Christmas Snowth)

They're pixelated and blurry because they were originally designed and optimized for the old vBulletin forum, which implemented the 64x64 pixel limited. Speaking of which, now that the limit's been raised to 200x200 pixels, don't you think you ought to update/replace your avy, mr3urious, so it'll be sharper and clearer?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Speaking of which, now that the limit's been raised to 200x200 pixels, don't you think you ought to update/replace your avy, mr3urious, so it'll be sharper and clearer?
I took your advice and "changed" it, and you're right! It does look much better! Thanks! :smile:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Mostly Mac from FHFIF, with the occasional Grover & Ernie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This XenForo forum doesn't allow animated GIF avs, does it? I remember the vBulletin forum did for a little while, but I believe at one point, Phil prohibited uploading animated avs to help conserve bandwidth.