1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Best Thread/Your Worst Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

My worst thread is the one about the story I wrote called "PBS is taking over the world" one one member was interested
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Gonzo14! You're back!
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

:sympathy:
    Vicky, sorry that I went :grouchy: that time ("I envy etc."), I really like those hilarious collages! But can`t get on some of them *darn the leavings of language barrier and my Never-Seeing-TMS-With-My-Eyes!*,so just :confused:... But anyway, you`re a good COLLAGEist (and did you ever try to draw with hands, yourself, not on the computer?) and our best Avatar Concocter!

----------------
    And now, when I browse the list of my threads, the best ones are PMH 1 and 2 (awhile - because have the biggest success), and the worst one is "A Hurt Question". Stil ashame of that random lament.
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I technically never left, but since school started I'm at school -til 2:20, then at marching band practice 'til 4:30, then when I get home I have about an hour and a half 'til my parents come home, then my dad uses the computer, so I don't have as much time to post as did over the summer, where I had all day. I'll still be around, just not as often as the summer.
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Vic, that quote, what thread was it from? :D I remember that night. You came up with the idea and phrase, and I ran with it since I thought it was so funny. **grins**

Schpeaking of which,
    My best thread is the TKO with 210 replies and counting.
    2nd best with 46
    3rd best with 29

My 3 worst are:
    3 replies
    3 replies
    3 replies

And TKO is a MAJOR exception to the rule! Not counting that, all my thread are between 3 and 46 replies. I am a TRUE thread killer.
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Yay, Vicccc!!!!!!! *Shows "V"* -Glark!- you`ve really proved your being an ARTIST, and now I`ve got on everything, and second the one who said it! -Glark!-
    And just for kicks and giggles, check out my cartoon self-portrait with..MOUSTACHE! (I like Asterix besides Muppets, if someone doesn`t know, and like huge moustache a lot, so decided to draw myself as an Asterix fanfic heroine - Euny Glarker):
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/mmmm.jpg
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

9. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Where is this thread?:concern: :crazy:

10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Danged if I know, that's an OLD thread, and my profile only shows the last 500 threads or so that I started, and I've started a LOT more than that!
  11. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I think I've started like 2 threads and none of them have really any replies so far. One of them is my Muppet parody and the other is something else probably, but I don't think i started any threads other than that one. Doesn't matter all my threads, if any, aren't that good. lol.

Daniel
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

out of the seven threads I've posted the Best one is WHICH DO YOU PREFER with a total of 445 posts at present. The Worst would be EVER PLAYED RISK OR AXIS AND ALLIES thread which got a grand total of two posts, one of which was mine I think. hehe. oh well, that's not too bad.
  13. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

I can't express on how many threads I've started that were either a mistake, or just didn't turn out succesful. Just check my profile.:o
  14. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

Lol, I've only started 1 topic on this account (old one got deleted) and it has 12 posts.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know that my best one is The Electric Company one that I started. I have no Idea how many posts there are? Not like a real whole lot though.
  16. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

I haven't started threads yet, but I seem to be exceptionally great at killing them! :o
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

My best thread is the Brand new Ask Jim Lewis Thread, and I have have had some bad ones but I think the crazyest thread I started was "I love Cole Slaw". I love that thread though!
  18. D'Snowth

And the bumpage of age-old threads continues, lol.
  19. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

Swaying us temporarily off topic, is it bothersome to those members who have been around MC for the long haul to see old threads pop up again as if the conversations are just cycling through the same old stuff? Or is it cool to see old threads come back as an odd little trip down memory lane? Or am I completely off on both of those? Or does it depend on the thread? :confused: Or does it not matter at all, and I'm just thinking about it way too hard? :o
  20. D'Snowth

No, it's not bothersome at all, I just couldn't help but state the obvious, lol.

But as a matter of fact, as someone pointed out a while ago, there seems to be a bit of an old thread resurgance as of late, so why not let bygones be bygones?