Your Best Thread/Your Worst Thread

Gonzo14

Reaction score
My worst thread is the one about the story I wrote called "PBS is taking over the world" one one member was interested

Effralyo

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
D'snowth; you an' me could be called the Thread Killas! The best thread I ever started was "Lot's of MP3s, Wanna' trade?" my worst threads are personal defeats; almost all my fan art threads, sadly; barely anyone commented on them.
:sympathy:
Vicky, sorry that I went :grouchy: that time ("I envy etc."), I really like those hilarious collages! But can`t get on some of them *darn the leavings of language barrier and my Never-Seeing-TMS-With-My-Eyes!*,so just :confused:... But anyway, you`re a good COLLAGEist (and did you ever try to draw with hands, yourself, not on the computer?) and our best Avatar Concocter!

----------------
And now, when I browse the list of my threads, the best ones are PMH 1 and 2 (awhile - because have the biggest success), and the worst one is "A Hurt Question". Stil ashame of that random lament.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Gonzo14! You're back!
I technically never left, but since school started I'm at school -til 2:20, then at marching band practice 'til 4:30, then when I get home I have about an hour and a half 'til my parents come home, then my dad uses the computer, so I don't have as much time to post as did over the summer, where I had all day. I'll still be around, just not as often as the summer.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic, that quote, what thread was it from? :big_grin: I remember that night. You came up with the idea and phrase, and I ran with it since I thought it was so funny. **grins**

Schpeaking of which,
My best thread is the TKO with 210 replies and counting.
2nd best with 46
3rd best with 29

My 3 worst are:
3 replies
3 replies
3 replies

And TKO is a MAJOR exception to the rule! Not counting that, all my thread are between 3 and 46 replies. I am a TRUE thread killer.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Yay, Vicccc!!!!!!! *Shows "V"* -Glark!- you`ve really proved your being an ARTIST, and now I`ve got on everything, and second the one who said it! -Glark!-
And just for kicks and giggles, check out my cartoon self-portrait with..MOUSTACHE! (I like Asterix besides Muppets, if someone doesn`t know, and like huge moustache a lot, so decided to draw myself as an Asterix fanfic heroine - Euny Glarker):
www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/mmmm.jpg

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Where is this thread?:concern: :crazy:

Danged if I know, that's an OLD thread, and my profile only shows the last 500 threads or so that I started, and I've started a LOT more than that!