Your dream Christmas Toy line

minor muppetz

Reaction score
let's say that palisades got the rights to make figures from the christmas toy, or the secret life of toys, or both. what would you want?

I have only seen the christmas toy, so I would make it a christmas toy collection, with two series worth of figures (one per year).

series 1:
rugby tiger with christmas box, mew and possibly the female mew.
apple with ditz and robot
doll (did she have a name?) with parts of a doll house (which connect into a big dollhouse)
belmont with cruiser

series 2: (each figure comes with part of a christmas tree)
metora with sword and christmas box
baltazar
jack-in-the-box
phone

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Thought I'd help you out Minor Muppets. If you need help with names in the future, you can always go to my "Muppet Listings" thread, just look for the most current or highest numbered version.

1 The robot was named Bleep.
2 The female version of Mew is MewToo.
3 If you're refering to the doll who had to change her clothes every time, voiced by Catherine Mullin, her name was Best-Dressed Mandy.
4 The phone's name is Ding-a-Ling.
5 It's Meteora.
6 It's Balthazar.
Remember to capitalize proper names in the future.

As for the lineup...
Me thinks that Belmont the rocking horse and Cruiser the toy taxi or race car would be too big to put in the same blister.
Move one out to your S2 lineup and pack some other toy like the Jack-In-The-Box with whoever gets moved around.
Meteora is the one I'd want to have over all, but you'd also have to have Rugby and Apple completing the trio since that's what the special was about.
Maybe the lineups/marketing for a proposed TCT figure line could be done geared towards the plot of the special... three series released one each year.
In S1, you have Apple as the main anchor character/figure since she was the first "Christmas Toy" given to Jesse or Jamie, not sure right now which one was the girl.
S2 would feature Rugby Tiger the following year, since he was the one who came after Apple.
And to finish it off, you get S3 with Meteora as the anchor mirroring the present year shown in the special itself.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.