1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Dream Muppet Collectible

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by charlietheowl, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I would like the Muppet Theater and the Muppet name!
  2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Uh oh! Looks like we have a Tex Richman in our midst!
  3. Reevz1977

...oh yeah, and an evil puppet henchman with an English accent!
    Walter and Puckrox like this.
  4. robodog

robodog Active Member

A fully animatronic and interactive Rowlf. Jam packed with sensors. Touch sensors, light sensors, sound sensors, motion detectors, the whole nine yards. It would be able to respond when you spoke to it and would have special responses for several key phrases. The motion sensors would allow it to know when someone is near and respond accordingly. It would also have an internal sensor that would enable it to know when it is being moved and make comments. Touch sensors would be placed throughout the body so that it would know when it is being touched, having it's hand squeezed or hugged.
    If my dream of learning to build and design robotic toys ever comes true, one of the first things I'd like to do is get the Muppets license and make a whole range of animatronic and interactive Muppets characters.
    Reevz1977 likes this.
  5. Reevz1977

Can I change my mind...I want that!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  6. MustSeeHDTV

MustSeeHDTV New Member

And when you place him at a piano, he starts to sing and play all his songs.
    gonzosgirl1987 and robodog like this.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? With an actual Muppet fan owning the theater and name the characters would never disappear period! :p
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  8. robodog

robodog Active Member

Pretty good idea, though I'm not quite sure how it'd be done. You'd have to have his arms move which might drive the cost up a bit. Probably not a whole lot though as there was at least one FurReal robot dog with front legs that moved and it didn't run more than $60. Plus that Elmo Live thing also had moving arms and it didn't cost much more than that. You'd also have to have a sensor in the toy and the piano that would allow the toy to recognize it and activate the required response. Judging by some of the other robot toys I've seen and the price of them you could probably get a decent interactive Rowlf ( or any other muppet ) for about $100.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I'd love to have a signed photo of Mr. Jim Henson - my 2nd greatest hero next to my Big Brother Robbie who is now my Guardian Angel, a MTM screen-used Rowlf (from the dog kennel scene), a TMM screen-used Dr. Teeth and Kermit w/Banjo, a screen-used Sprocket from the final episode, brand new built OFFICIAL Scooter, Fozzie, and Elmo Muppets for my Son (his favorites), all the unreleased Palisades figures (Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock), posers of all my favorite Muppets from every branch of the Muppet Family Tree, Gonzo's plumbing truck from TMM, and blu-rays of every Muppet EVERYTHING with gads and gads of extras.

I'm sure there's more, but from that list I'd settle for, well, okay, I really want everything listed, lol. :D
  10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

an electric mayhem on tour tshirt and poster
  11. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

My pics:

1)A Muppet Theater Backstage resin diorama, featuring Kermit and Scooter.

2) A Sir Didymus statue with him riding Ambrosius. Plan B ought to make a second line of Labyrinth statues that includes the 4 main heroes.

3) A Pigs in Space spaceship Hallmark ornament. This sounds like something Hallmark would make, but I don't think they've made it yet. They make a lot of vehicle ornaments like the Millenium Falcon and Ecto-1.
  12. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Extremely accurate photo puppets of Rowlf, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, and anyone else in TMS. Also, a few Fraggles would be nice. Photo puppets are like the coolest things ever, if only their were more of them.
  13. Farron

Farron Member

Many things! Right now though I'd settle for being able to get a Master Replica Kermit. I keep seeing them on ebay, but some sellers just sell to the US. :( Why wont you allow postage to Australia? Was a bummer what happened with eFX I would have just purchased Kermit from them and took his hat and coat off.

If I could have more the next choice would be Fozzie and Pepe Photo Puppets too.

Oh and whilst not a 'Muppet' would think it would be great to have the Thought Lion as shown in 'The True Bride' episode of The Storyteller and which also regularly appeared alongside Jim Henson on The Jim Henson Hour. Oh and the Ludo (from Labyrinth) costume!
  14. j3h

j3h Active Member

I want an EFX/Master Replicas perfect poser of Uncle Deadly.
    Heck, I'd be excessively happy with a medium sized decent looking Uncle Deadly plush.

Com'on Disney, add Uncle Deadly to your assortment of Villians merchandise, please?
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  15. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

i would want the fozzie replica that never came out looking at the prototype for so long has become tease :grr:
  16. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

in
    interested how much
  17. Jennie Crandall

Jennie Crandall New Member

Make me an offer. 0
  18. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

Ooh, lots of ways to stretch my mind here...
    -All Palisades Muppets figures
    -All Muppet Busts
    -The actual puppets of Beaker, Swedish Chef, Dr. Teeth, Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Gonzo, Kermit, Fozzie, etc.
    -AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOS!!!
  19. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I would really just like the Dr. Teeth Palisades bust.

[​IMG]

...but it would sing "Can You Picture That" whenever I walked by.
  20. blessedpsycho

blessedpsycho New Member

My dream collectibles would be poser replicas of:
    • Kermit in host flail pose
    • Reporter Kermit
    • Miss Piggy in her Saltine get-up from "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie"
    • Miss Piggy in her waitress uniform from "Muppets Take Manhattan"
    • Kermit & Miss Piggy in their wedding outfits from "Muppets Take Manhattan"
    • Rowlf & Fozzie with the piano from the "I've Got Rythm" sketch
    • Mahnah Mahnah & The Two Snowths
    • Gonzo
    And a bunch of other stuff I haven't even thought of yet XD