Your Favorite 2 Henson Series out of the main 3

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I know this is supposed to be for Non Muppet related stuff. But it's about more than one series so I had no idea were else to post it. I'm just wondering, out of The Muppet Show, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, what is your favorite 2 out of those 3 and what is the reason why you don't like the 3rd one as much? Me I love Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock, mainly because I grew up with both of those. With Sesame Street always being on PBS and Fraggle Rock always being on HBO until I turned 7. The Muppet Show and Muppet Babies never appealed to me much. Although I did watch them every once in a great while. Sesame Street (At least before the 90's) and Fraggle Rock always seemed like really deep shows. I just wish Fraggle Rock would have made more than 96 episodes. There's so much more they could have done on that show. But anyways, what is your favorite 2 out of those 3 Henson shows? :mad: :stick_out_tongue: :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorite 2 are The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I own more Muppet and Sesame Street products than Fraggle Rock ones, and I don't post in the Fraggle Rock forum as often as I do in the Classic Muppets, Sesame Street, Classic Sesame Street, Muppet Merchandise, and Sesame Merchandise forums.

Also, I think I have always known about Muppets and Sesame Street, and have always seen things featuring characters from those two shows. I haven't seen any episodes of Fraggle Rock untill 1992, but I had seen some episodes of the animated Fraggle Rock, Doozer Music, A muppet family Christmas, a few Fraggle Rock storybooks, Fraggle Rock stories in the Jim Hensons Muppet Stories book collection, and I had the McDonalds fraggle rock toys. I did know about Fraggle Rock for a long time, but it took a long time before I saw episodes of the show.

Also, the Muppets and Sesame Street Muppets have done more outside of their shows than Fraggle Rock has. Muppets and Sesame Street both have movies, many specials and made-for-video productions, a lot of commercial appearances, and a lot more. Fraggle Rock just has two made-for-video productions and a behind-the-scenes special.