1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Your Favorite Miss Piggy Outfits?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Bridget, May 11, 2014.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I was just wondering to myself the other day; do any of you have favorite Miss Piggy outfits that really caught your eye? My favorite outfits seen from her theatrical films/specials go as followed.

The Muppet Movie
    To be completely honest, here, she didn't really wear any astonishingly beautiful outfits that left an impression on me. But if I had to choose a favorite from this film, it would more than likely have to be the sparkly pink dress that she wore in the audience while watching her movie. It is by far the most elegant of them all, and very Piggy-like. The feather was also a pretty touch.

The Great Muppet Caper
    I absolutely adore the beautiful dress that she wore during "Couldn't We Ride?" Her hair (which in my opinion was at its best during the time), complimented this outfit with a charming touch. And of course her shoes were at their best, (even if they aren't quite the best for bike riding. LOL.)

The Muppets Take Manhattan
    I have two favorite outfits that she wore from this movie. I loved the classic, elegant, wedding dress here. I know that it was a bit old schooled compared to todays wedding dress styles, but it was still lovely. I also loved the cute white and plaid college outfit she wore in "Together Again"! The beret was definitely a perfect touch!

Muppets From Space
    Who didn't love her purple pants suit, with those stylish, unique gloves? The heels went with this outfit perfectly, and I would declare this to be one of her best outfits worn!

It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
    My favorite here was her Christmas queen outfit! It was gorgeous, glittery, and spelt Miss Piggy all over it!

The Muppets Wizard of Oz
    Tattypoo. She really wore this outfit like a queen! And the white of the dress truly fits her beautiful unmatched complexion!

The Muppets
    [​IMG]

Muppets Most Wanted
    [​IMG]
    The wedding dress just takes the cake!

WalterLinz and MUPPETFAN1976 like this.
  2. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

Think of my profile pic. This is an ad for Giles & Brothers from 2011. She looks gorgeous!

Bridget likes this.
  3. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

hmmm, this ones a toughie seeing as shes worn so many great outfits over the years but i think im gonna have to say the dress that she wore at the dubonnet club, always been a standout for me.

MUPPETFAN1976 and Bridget like this.
  4. MUPPETFAN1976

Wow, never thought of that. One of my personal favorites is her dress in E! Countdown to the Red Carpet. She is wearing a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood "Bird of Paradise, Duchess Satin in sea foam" dress. She looked gorgeous in this dress. Vivienne Westwood is one of the best people to ever dress Miss Piggy.

Eyeball, Pinkflower7783 and Bridget like this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

There's too many to name but she had had some really beautiful outfits promoting MMW.

MUPPETFAN1976, Eyeball and Bridget like this.
  6. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Maybe it is just me, but for some odd reason, I have always had a thing for her bold outfit as the Wicked Witch of The West in MwoO as well.

Dominicboo1 and Eyeball like this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I love this I wish they'd make a doll of her in this dress.
    [​IMG]

WalterLinz, TheWeirdoGirl and Eyeball like this.
  8. Eyeball

i would so buy that if they'd make it, we can only hope....

9. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

I really loved the dresses from the Premiere of Muppets Most Wanted, especially the green one that she wore in London, I was just amazed when I saw it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harleena, DrDientes and Eyeball like this.
  10. Eyeball

Yeah that green dress is amazing, how did i forget it lol?, the blue one is ok'ish but seems a bit too simple for my liking.

11. MUPPETFAN1976

Pinkflower, that's the one that I mentioned, but it's ok. At least you put it into pictures. I also love this dress when she appeared at the 2012 Academy Awards.

[​IMG]

Miss Piggy is wearing a dress by Zac Posen, jewelry from Fred Leighton, shoes by Christian Louboutin, handbag from and hair styled by Kim Kimble.
    For more on Miss Piggy’s jewels:
    1940s amethyst and diamond ring in gold (70.0 carats) –lavender is her signature color after all
    1950s diamond and platinum swirl necklace (55 carats) with matching swirl bracelet (40 carats)
    Celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble (Beyonce, Shakira, Kerry Washington) put the finishing touches on Miss Piggy by adding a diamond and platinum headband (approx. 10 carats) and 1040s clip in the back.

WalterLinz, Eyeball and sofiasaldanha like this.
  12. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

I really love this Louis Vuitton dress that she wore in the Baftas
    [​IMG]

Eyeball likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Kermit liked that green one too. Lol

[​IMG]

14. Eyeball

Anyone else also really like the red trench coat and hat/fascinator combo during the cockatoo in malibu scene? shame there arent many great body pictures of it though.

Dominicboo1 and sofiasaldanha like this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

See I just show photos cause it's easier.

16. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

[​IMG]

DrDientes, Twisted Tails and Eyeball like this.
  17. Eyeball

thats the one sofiasaldanha, man am i useless at finding pictures lol

Twisted Tails and sofiasaldanha like this.
  18. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Me too!

When I saw this outfit on the screen when seeing MMW for the first time, I was like: "Is that a trench coat she is wearing?" That outfit made me want to scream, but I couldn't because there was non-Muppet and casual Muppet fans. Good thing I saw this movie more than once, because she had this red trench coat, a lovely wedding dress I have never ever seen before. Also, Foo-Foo! You know how much I love dogs.

Thanks for posting, ma'am!

Eyeball likes this.
  19. Eyeball

When I saw this outfit on the screen when seeing MMW for the first time, I was like: "Is that a trench coat she is wearing?" That outfit made me want to scream, but I couldn't because there was non-Muppet and casual Muppet fans. Good thing I saw this movie more than once, because she had this red trench coat, a lovely wedding dress I have never ever seen before. Also, Foo-Foo! You know how much I love dogs.

Thanks for posting, ma'am![/quote]

i know right they should totaly bring trench coats back, she pulled it off excellently.

20. Muppetjente

Muppetjente Well-Known Member

My favorite is the green dress

Eyeball and sofiasaldanha like this.