1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your favorite Muppet building

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by BoyRaisin2, Apr 14, 2003.

1. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

What's your favorite Muppet building or place? The Muppet Theater, the Big Blue House, the Happiness Hotel, Mopatop's Shop, the Fraggles' "rock," y'know, stuff like that.

2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Does "Hooper's Store" count? Maybe I'll go with that one.

3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

It counts. Any piece of Muppet real estate.

I like the room with the stairs near the end of "Labyrinth."

4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

GOOD question man!

Aaah, so hard so hard, but I'm going to have to go with Doc's Workshop in Fraggle Rock. I have always felt safest when watching that room in FR.

There are so many others though, it was a hard topic to narrow down.

-Matt

5. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Happiness Hotel!

So many great -- and hilarious -- memories: the taxi crashing through the lobby ... spaghetti a la steering wheel ... crappy hotel rooms ... etc

I also love the farmhouse in MFC. I just love that film so much; it's also very sentimental for me.

6. casanovOz

casanovOz New Member

great question

That's a real hard one, but I'm gonna have to say the studio at the end of The Muppet Movie, best musical montage ever!! :)

7. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I like the TMTM lockers....;)

umm, yeah i would go with Emily Bear's farm house and the Happiness Hotel.

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happiness Hotel hits the top ten with me.

9. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Well, the muppet theater is was and will forever be my favorite, but I also like the "Furry Arms" hotel from the '99 season of Sesame Street.

10. It's a tie!

Backstage at the Muppet Theater and the front stoop of 123 Sesame Street. The Furry Arms Hotel would probably follow.

11. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

the electric mayhem bus.......i'd take that....

ryan

12. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Backstage @ the Muppet Theater.
    Doc & Sprocket's place. (I want Doc to be my Grampa!!!)
    The Muppet boardinghouse (I just thought it was a cool looking building....)

13. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Waldorf and Statler's box has to be one of my favorites.

14. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Fraggle Rock! I would love to live down there! I love all the caverns and places! I wish there was such a place. :) :()

15. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

The whole muppet theatre [backstage,front & Statlor & Waldors box] the Escher Room in Labyrinth at the end I think its the same as what BoyRaisin2 said.
    The Fragle Rock land looks nice too.
    Comical_DrBob

16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

The Muppet Theater. It's a lot bigger than it looks...if it's like other theaters!