Your favorite muppets

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I could not find the thread. Anyway, who are your favorite muppets? Mine are:

Gonzo (he is just too interesting not to be ignored)

Sam the Eagle (I love the way he goes about his civility)

Animal (he is just plain crazy)

Crazy Harry (he loves dynamite)

Lew Zealand (he is a boomerang fish thrower, and he even resembles Ernie) and Marvin Suggs (he is a sadistic musician)

Fozzie (I do not know if he is a favorite, but he is very funny an nice).

There are probably many more, but these are the only ones I can think of right now. I will edit if I think of any more favorites.

- Muppetmonster

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I know this probably has been asked before, but come on, no one has a favorite muppet? I just cannot believe that.

- Muppetmonster

rexcrk

Reaction score
-Gonzo
-Rizzo
-Sam the Eagle
-Pepe
-Kermit
-Rowlf
-Scooter
-Johnny & Sal
-Statler and Waldorf
-Bobo
-the whole Electric Mayhem
-Swedish Chef

I like 'em all really, except Miss Piggy lol

JanicePepper

Reaction score
rexcrk;793948 I like 'em all really said:
:mad: HI-YAH! (Karate chops rexcrk)
Ah, I like her, even if she is a diva. As you can tell from my handle, I ship Floyd and Janice. I have a fic about them I'll post when finals are over. I also love Kermit. (Who doesn't?)

Kiki

Reaction score
Fozzie- a big fave of mine. In fact, I can relate to him on a number of levels. Because I'm a pushover, you say...? Yeah, maybe that has something to do with it, too. Heh.

Kermit- Someone that we can all relate to, in one way or another.

Rizzo- Hey. I love MTI. Enough said. :big_grin:

Gonzo- Someone I can warm to (I can relate to his weirdness, I guess). He's very human, in a way. Persistant, too... and despite the fact that even the Muppets don't understand his ways, that never stops him. Plus, I love Dave's very subtle humor and the way he doesn't overpolish.

Scooter- I had to add him. I love all of Richard's characters, esp. Janice, but I reckon you see Hunt at his best when performing Scooter (my opinion :wink:).

Miss Piggy- I don't often consider her a big fave of mine, but I love her as a character, really. I actually used to really dislike her, because of the way she treated Kermit I guess, but she's fabulous really.