Your Favorite "My Favorite Sesame Street Moment"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After seeing all of the "My Favorite Sesame Street Moment" before each episode, I'd have to save my favorite is James Earl Jones...

"My strongest Sesame Street moment was sitting in Matt Robinson's office when we were first putting the show together, and he had asked me to do something on it, and I said 'I will, but I've got to warn you...Cookie Monster and the muppet characters will NOT work because they'll terrify children.'(fade into current version of C Is For Cookie) What did I know?"

That's my favorite.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
One of my favorites was when Larry King enjoyed seeing kids grow up and having their kids watch the show; it was followed by a neat montage of images from 1969, 1976, 1983, 1998, and 2004.

I also liked the one with Seth Green explaining how the show got him interested in acting, and they shown clips of the adult actors as acrobats, a clown (it's David!), and knights at the round table (having lunch).

It was also nice to see Kermit in a couple of them.

bisforbubble

Reaction score
My favorite ss moment

When James Taylor would guest star, and sing. I am such a big fan of his, and it all started on SS. Whenever he would come on the show, I would be happy for the rest of the week. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
nice if they have more of those. in spite the fact they only have 26 episodes, they could still add new SS moments.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree. I would like to see more clips of Kermit or older sketches or whatever even if they're not really part of the show.

HarveyK

Reaction score
James Taylor

Loved Jellyman Kelly, but how stoned was JT????? Didn't realize it back then, but ohmygod!

bisforbubble

Reaction score
If it was legal

HarveyK said:
Loved Jellyman Kelly, but how stoned was JT????? Didn't realize it back then, but ohmygod!

If it was legal, I would like to join him in his state of ecstasy!!! :smile:

maxdrive

Reaction score
I also would love to see old skits that were funny and informative who didnt liek grover doing things like near and far and the other one i loved was he was doing directions and would go the difrection the arrow is pointing and the arrow would keep changeing from left to right and of course the songs my personal favorties was. sombody come and play, bein' green, sing sing a song, who is the people in yor naborhood, and the song and game one of these things is not like the other the old verison that was sung by susan not what ever they sing now.

one of these things is not like the other one of these things jsut doesnt belong can you tell whitch thing is not like the others by the time i finish my song. :smile: :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I liked Bill Cosby's memory, myself. Plus of course the thin James Earl Jones said about how he didn't think the Muppet Characters would work.... :stick_out_tongue: