Your Favorite SS Books?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I know, some things never change; I see a need to discuss the favorite SS books here in this forum (Sesame Merchandise). Anywho, here are mine:

Monster at the End of this Book
Sesame Street ABCs with Linda Bove and the SS Muppets
Anything Grover-based (without Elmo, even tho I have my Elmo)

Anyone else?

BJ

Oliver

Reaction score
When I was younger, I had to spend a night in the hospital to have my tonsils taken out cause I was always getting ear infections so I remember my mom buying me this book where I think Ernie goes to the hospital to get his tonsils taken out and all the characters come to visit and bring him ice cream and stuff. That made me less nervous, haha.

"MATEOTB" was quite possibly my favorite book EVER.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Fav. SS book

It means Monster at the end of this book. That's my overall favorite too.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I have the Sesame Street Book of Big and Small Things. That was my favorite along with Big Bird and Little Birds' Book of Big and Small. I got Carol Spinney to sign it earlier this year.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Oliver, you rock!...

What better than Ernie to cheer you up when u had your tonsils taken out? I'd like that book; I'm thinking of taking my tonsils out; I believe that's the reason my health issues have been at the forefront lately (sore, sore throat; no EI tho).

BJ

treelofan

Reaction score
I think my favorite books are..
"Sesame Street book of people and things" because it has a picture of Oscar wen he was orange. I think it may be one of the 1st books they ever released. It's from 1970.
and "I Am A Monster" because, well, i AM a monster (and the drawings of Herry are cool)
:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There's nothing better

"The Monster at the End of This Book".

That's the best Grover book of all, and the best Sesame Street book period. At least for me, it's a classic.

I also enjoy "Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree."

I think I still have my Sesame Street visits the Museum book. That was the best part of my 3rd. grade class trip to the museum.

I also used to have the Sesame Street Treasury books and I loved those.
All the classic characters were still in there and it was a lot of fun for a young reader like me. :smile: