your favortie Elmo special

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What is your favorite Sesame Street special starring Elmo?

My favorites are Elmo Saves Christmas and Elmopalooza.

BEAR

Reaction score
Elmo Saves Christmas all the way!!

Next would be Elmopalooza.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I think Elmo Saves Christmas and Elmopalooza would have to be two top choices for me.

Although, CinderElmo and Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland are actually pretty good too and I think are on there a little further down the list.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here are my top five...

1. The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
2. CinderElmo
3. Elmo Saves Christmas
4. Elmopalooza
5. Elmo's World: Happy Holidays!

superfan

Reaction score
I have only ever seen Elmopalooza. Um, that one was not what I expected, but it was entertaining, nonetheless. So until I see any more, Elmopalooza is my favorite.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I also really liked The Street We Live On, The Best of Elmo, Elmos Sing-Along Guessing Game, and Cinderelmo. I didn't think that Elmos World: Wild Wild West or Elmosize were very good (but I wasn't expecting them to be too good, either).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I love The Street We Live On. I frogot that was a special seeing that It first aired in prime time, but was shown as a regular season episode. kind of threw me off for a minute there. I loved Elmo Saves Chrismas too, beacause unlike Elmo's World Chrismas, it had most of the cast and and the other Sesame Street Muppets on it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Oh yeah, I love The Street We Live On. I frogot that was a special seeing that It first aired in prime time, but was shown as a regular season episode. kind of threw me off for a minute there. I loved Elmo Saves Chrismas too, beacause unlike Elmo's World Chrismas, it had most of the cast and and the other Sesame Street Muppets on it.
And it wasn't an Elmo's World thing.

Elmo's World only lasts about 15 minutes. I would hardly even call it a special.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked "Elmo Saves Christmas," especially because of the fact that it's pre-Elmo's work. "Elmopalooza" and "The Street We Live On" were good too.