Your Feedback: Forum Rules

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Fun within the guidelines... now that sounds like some fuuu-uuun. Whew!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Central caters to a large audience of all different age groups . It's very special that way so it's important to be careful with language. Heck, I don't much like being censored and if you talk to me off this forum you'd see a difference, but Muppet Central is a unique case. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Heck, I don't much like being censored
Me either. I hate those annoying little black bars that appear over me at the beach. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Oh, and you said 'heck.' Bad Frogboy, bad!
j/k

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
These rules about "respecting" others, do they apply to Byron (AKA Noodlehead, Sasquash, Hairy, Lanky…)?

EDIT; And what the &%#> is so bad about puting thses goofy little simbles in you post?

EDIT of an EDIT; Another question I forgot, A lot of times a thread where someone introduses themselves or announces their return get a little nuts. How does this fall under the stay-on-topic rule?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
These rules about "respecting" others, do they apply to Byron (AKA Noodlehead, Sasquash, Hairy, Lanky…)?
Chris, you always make me laugh! I know it's mean, but it's still funny.

Suddenly, I fear for the AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH! thread. Can that thread stay up as long as we stick to just "destroying" things (as in NOT people)- but we don't cuss? Pweese? :halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Like anything in life, everyone must use common sense and deductive reasoning. The rules are not a big deal. Every forum has them. They are simply guidelines to help in sticky situations – and to help prevent them. Unless someone acts with malice they will simply get a friendly message to guide them in the right direction. Every forum has rules and many of these are suggestions from members. They have been revised several times the last nine months. I'm glad they are finally up. I’m sure there will be an adjustment period, but mostly, they are the same unwritten rules that have been in place all along. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
So I can still act like a jerk?
Why change a winning formula ? :stick_out_tongue:

The rules all look pretty appropriate to me - the things about sigs, avatars and false information are all great. Maybe a guideline on advertising pirate DVDR's/Tapes for sale rather than trade might have been good too.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes I think the rules are fair and are normal for anything of this matter, they've pretty much always been this way.

Maybe they should be e-mailed to everyone on the mailing list or as memebers first sign up, if that hasn't already been put in place?

Oh and here's a suggestion that I try to use if things get off topic, in which it happens to all of us. After whatever little thing you type that is off topic, end your post getting back on topic so that topic doesn't feel left out. cause sometimes they feel left out,...and they cry.:frown: ...:confused:

Zack)Rowlf the, as long as spelling doesn't become a rule I'm happy!:smile: oh wait what's all that I before E except after C stuff again?...ohhhhh!:embarrassed: ...Dog.