1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I meant that, I thought when we submit our e-mail address to join they were confdntial? Right?

:smirk: Huh?

I'm not kicking up a fuss, BTW, since I never trade anyway, just wondering. :halo:
  2. Phillip Administrator

Yes, your e-mail address is confidential from other users of the forum. However, we do have access to it if needed.

When a new member signs up for the forum, they have to agree to the rules as currently stated. If someone has a problem with the rules, they can write us via the feedback form and let us know why. If they choose to sign up, then they are agreeing to the rules and choose to abide by them.
  3. dlphntat New Member

Ok, how about this?

I am working a 'trade' with someone, but I have nothing to offer in trade. Is it within the rules if I give him something to cover his supplies and shipping?
  4. Malachy Member

These rules are pretty fair, but I have a question...if someone gets the "Game Master" title, are all their game threads approved thereafter?
  5. Phillip Administrator

Yes for the most part.
  6. bobhopesite Active Member

I agree.
  7. Malachy Member

OK thanks Phil.
  8. Vic Romano Active Member

I have a question about pictures. Mostly right now, when a member wants to show the other members here at MC a picture, they post a link to the website the picture is at, or they host an image some place like photobucket.

My question is this, if a member (like say, myself) knows the HTML code to place a picture in their post, is that okay? Or would Muppet Central rather members do not do that so as not to slow down page loading or take up more room on MC's server?
  9. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oops...the one that posted the pic from photobucket was me :o Sorry Vic
  10. Vic Romano Active Member

Oh no, Katz, you posted a link and that's fine! I was talking about placing a picture directly in the post so that you don't have to even click on a link! Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong! :)

11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

No, Vic. You can't do that. That would be breaking the rues if you put one directly in the post.

But links are fine.
  12. Vic Romano Active Member

Oh, okay Beau (dad), thanks. I ask because a) I just learned how to do it, and b) I saw someone do it here once a long time ago.

I looked through the rules but couldn't find anything regarding it and that's why I asked. :halo: :halo: :halo:
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah, but, like, if you do it everyone will do it. And we'll have not music, but mayhem and more....er...son?
  14. MuppetMarc New Member

I know this doesn't go here but my question explains it. How do you start threads?
  15. Vic Romano Active Member

In the desired section of the forum (i.e. - Action Figures, Classic Sesame Street, Friends and Family, etc.) there should be a button that says "New Thread", as Fozzte points out here.
  16. MuppetMarc New Member

17. David French Member

I wonder if you should also include a rule on linking to Henson material on YouTube, as that comes under copyright and in some ways is related to the rule about pirated material.
  18. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Is it breaking the rules to transfer a special/show from an old tape to a DVD and then trading the DVD?
  19. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

20. Phillip Administrator

That's fine.