Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Hey!

Ohhhh... Guess what I just heard!?
'Scooter's Guest Star Song' by Scooter :wink:

So, please, please, please play "You and I, and George" by Rowlf.
Please, it's from the same show!!!
*sniff* I haven't heard that one in so long.

Ah, this is an excellent station.
:flirt: I try to listen everyday.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry, I just gotta' post again and say how excellent Muppet Central Radio is, Mr. Chapman; this is what sets Muppet Central apart from other Muppet sites, just exceptional, truly exceptional, I can't praise it enough.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there was a song sung on the trip to New Mexico week song series by Luis called My Special Place. that just reminds me there's another song he sung called it's fun to wonder that also should be included.

Mario

Reaction score
When I listen to the radio they all have really deep voices. :cry:

Mario

Reaction score
Thanks, I think its just my comp. I still have Windows 98 :eek: . Its soo old, but it works, so I won't be changing it soon. I tried it on my laptop, and it works great, so I do just think its my comp. Thanks, Phillip :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Just wanted to say again that MCR is wonderful! On a side note: Where do you find all the songs that you put on there? Some of them I haven't heard in forever, and I was wondering where you dug these gems up!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Jim Henson's Limbo.

Just heard this rather strange recording by Jim on the MC radio tonight. It wasn't a song about limboing but it was Jim speaking and this wierd music playing. Can anyone here explain this recording?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have also heard many times before a great song listed on MCR as "Muppet Medley - The Princeton Nasoons - MCMXCVI". Can anyone give me an idea or information on this great piece? Who are the Princeton Nasoons? Is someone from that group a member here at MC? How did MC get their hands on it? Is there anyway I could get a copy of their work? To whoever did do this; VERY creative and very well done!

Muppetlord

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I have also heard many times before a great song listed on MCR as "Muppet Medley - The Princeton Nasoons - MCMXCVI". Can anyone give me an idea or information on this great piece? Who are the Princeton Nasoons? Is someone from that group a member here at MC? How did MC get their hands on it? Is there anyway I could get a copy of their work? To whoever did do this; VERY creative and very well done!
I just heard this today and I was wondering the same thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.